just2good

Disney Collectible Minifigures Series 1 Discussion

Thanks lluisgib! :classic:

Here they are:

12670908_10154504887286754_4079853847671347008_n.jpg?oh=35d53841b99d3a040ad9798f2abbea70&oe=57729A13&__gda__=1468277967_62326ee10a8734840b25762028b64dfc

12122489_10154504887166754_4258183623155497581_n.jpg?oh=e5f1a3a08dcea5a883139b5d0d56ed91&oe=578807EF

Edited by Robert8

I don't get why they included the Cheshire Cat on the back on the pamphlet

Was the explanation necessary? I mean, what else could you do with the pieces? :laugh:

I don't get why they included the Cheshire Cat on the back on the pamphlet

Was the explanation necessary? I mean, what else could you do with the pieces? :laugh:

What I don't get is why disney considers him a villain when he didn't do anything villainous.

Edited by barneynedward

Ursula seems completely botched from the neck down. The torso should have been lavender rather than printed on black. The tentacles being fused together with a few holes for negative space is an awful idea.

Luckily, her head and hair are still good. Not enough for me to be making the purchase, though.

Many of the recipients of these minifigures will be young kids. The Disney co-branding may even mean that they are the first minifigures some kids receive. So for younger kids, the instructions probably are necessary.

There's a French Youtube video review of one of the recent CMF series in which the reviewer, a young woman, fails to figure out how to assemble a number of the minigures. So if someone of that age can't manage it without guidance, you can be sure that some young kids can't either.

Ursula seems completely botched from the neck down. The torso should have been lavender rather than printed on black. The tentacles being fused together with a few holes for negative space is an awful idea.

Luckily, her head and hair are still good. Not enough for me to be making the purchase, though.

I completely agree.

I'm still going to get Ursula, since I love the character and can hopefully ignore her flaws. Cheshire's growing on me.

Since when is he considered a villain? If you're referring to the pairings here, the Pizza Planet Alien isn't evil, either.

Maleficent might just be one of the best figures Lego has ever made

I think Maleficent's cape is double colored?

I looks black on the back

What I don't get is why disney considers him a villain when he didn't do anything villainous.

He is neutral. He is not a Disney villain

Oh my God, these are so marvelous. Hispabrick's pictures reveal that Ursula definitely has no weird holes! Yay!

It just looks like that from certain angles. What a great fig. Thanks a lot for the pics lluisgib!

Edited by Otherworld

Hook, Stich, Ariel, Buzz and Maleficient are my favourite judging from those closeups. :sweet:

I feel that Stitch is far and away the best minifig in this series. Can't wait to get one! :wub:

I also feel like as soon as this series launches, grab all the Stitches you can. :laugh: It looks to me like his head will be easy to feel out, and he's going to be very popular, I think.

I can see some fun leg-swapping between the Alien and Genie.

Good to know Ursula's not so weird, and Maleficent, Alice, and Cheshire keep looking better and better!

Thanks for the pics lluis. Syndrome has a lot of printing. Thats good for syndrome but not for people that want just plain dual molded legs.

My favorite of the moment is Donald Duck.

Thanks for the pics lluis. Syndrome has a lot of printing. Thats good for syndrome but not for people that want just plain dual molded legs.

My favorite of the moment is Donald Duck.

In our Facebook page there are more views of all the minifigs

Glad to see they went all out with the printing.. 11/18 with back prints, and those without it look just fine!

My favorites now are Stitch, Chesire Cat, Alice, Maleficent, Peter Pan, Buzz, Aladdin, and Ariel!

EDIT: This series has TWENTY new parts!

Mickey head, Donald head and hat, hair bow, duck tail, plastic skirt, Mr. Incredible hair, Syndrome hair, Alice hair, Chesire Cat head, Stitch head, Maleficent headgear and collar, Aladdin hair, Genie forhead/ears, Peter Pan hat/hair, Capt. Hook hat/hair, Ariel hair, and Ursula hair and octopus legs.

Edited by telaruhn

In our Facebook page there are more views of all the minifigs

Yeah i already watched that ;-)

Is the helmet of Malifecent abs plastic or rubbery?