just2good

Disney Collectible Minifigures Series 1 Discussion

And if you look under it, you see the bottom of the white foot.

Oh, I see it now. That was really hard to tell.

What is everyone's favorite figure out of this series? Mine is Stitch

Stitch as well.

Edited by PickleManDan

Favorite figure is Ursula, and, I'm surprised to say, the Cheshire Cat may be a close second. Other tops are Aladdin, Alice, and Ariel. (Does that mean they all get an "A" from me?)

I'm not sure why so many people want the molded heads. They always look awful.

I don't like the fact that Buzz and the Alien made an appearance here, since they have been done before, but at least they increased the level of detail and fixed the ugly molded head on Buzz.

Definitely Ursula. She's practically perfect. Second would probably be Arial and then Stitch.

Will Stitch have short legs or regular ones? Hoping for regular ones so he's more posable.

I don't think Genie needed a new head like some do, but it would be better if his eyes was moved up a bit and the eyebrows were printed on his 'bald cap'

16m84cz.gif

Wow! That looks much better indeed!

And am I the only one who doesn't think Mr. Incredible is all that bad?

Definitely Ursula. She's practically perfect. Second would probably be Arial and then Stitch.

Will Stitch have short legs or regular ones? Hoping for regular ones so he's more posable.

Defintely short legs and he's my most anticipated minifigure of this series. He will be in my top 5 minifigures of 2016.

I like him!

Right now it's a tie between Cheshire Cat and Ursula in the first place

Second would be Maleficent

Third Ariel

Ariel looks good, but i hate her accessories. We've seen clam shell with jewel piece before. I would have preferred if they included Flounder instead. Also a new tail piece that would have made Ariel stand up would have been nice, but its no big deal.

I have a feeling that come May 1st these will sell out super quick... oh my goodness. lmao

Am I the only one out there that actually really likes this series and wants to get them all

Nope , i really like them and plan on getting them all too ! :)

With Aladdin we finally have a fez with hair. Anybody think this part will be reused for a future Eleventh Doctor figure?

I think that looks more like Dash, not Mr. Incredible.

My favourites have to be Ariel and Ursuala ( others are good, some not so good, but you can't please everyone ) my question is is anyone else getting the mini Flounder and Sebastian to go along with Ariel .. already ordered mine ^_^

Edited by Jarreth2

I like Mulan most of all. And Jafar looks like Malifisanta

hahahaha :-)

My favourites have to be Ariel and Ursuala ( others are good, some not so good, but you can't please everyone ) my question is is anyone else getting the mini Flounder and Sebastian to go along with Ariel .. already ordered mine ^_^

I already have Flounder from the small princess set. I think I will need to get Sebastien (not going to buy a whole set to get him though) and I just found out my god daughter had the ariel princess set on her christmas list, but had already been bought a different set, so I think I will also be a good god parent (for a change) and collect the entire Disney series to give to her.

Edited by BrickOn

Stich is by far the best looking to me. But I am very interested in seeing more angles and high quality pictures for all the figures. Ursula, Aladdin and Maleficent seem really promising. As does Arielle, I think!

Agreed. I think Mr, Incredible needs printed muscles, to give him a more distinctive look.

I think he has them.

With Aladdin we finally have a fez with hair. Anybody think this part will be reused for a future Eleventh Doctor figure?

Maybe for a Series 5 11th Doctor minifigure if they ever release a set based on The Pandorica Opens/The Big Bang.