just2good

Disney Collectible Minifigures Series 1 Discussion

I want pictures, even if the figures are ones we know are coming. Bigger hype later when we get a list

I should have it soon. At least, more than half of the list.

How would you get it before it gets leaked? Am I missing something obvious?

Oh. He has an inside source like j2g? I see him posting a lot but was somehow unaware that he's an informant. Who are the other people on here with sources, and who are their sources? I know j2g, tragic banjo, cm4sci, some of the moderators...

Well, yeah. I wasn't asking for a name and phone number. Just curious if they're people working for LEGO or in the entertainment or toy industry or whatnot.

Think of it this way - J2G knew about Disney CMF a /year/ in advance. It sure would be a shame if these people somehow lost their jobs...

Apparently it is kind of taboo to even ask... My bad. I'll just continue to be thankful for whatever info some of them make available, and continue to be annoyed at the way others use their insider access and knowledge as a way to grow e-peen and get some attention.

I hope we get to see a picture of the inevitable Mickey Mouse minifigure from the Toy Fair.

I hope so. I really wanna know what his pants look like. It should be short red pants with yellow/white buttons, black legs and yellow shoes. They probably won't do a tale but since they only have used 2 coloured small pants or just even 1 colour (I'm pretty sure it will be small pants) they can't capture the pants right (whatever combination they do of 2 colours won't work out). They can fix the buttons however by printing the brook for a part over the body, this way the body also won't look that boring (just black). However no buttons can still work. But still I don't know how they will ever do the pants. Maybe they do a new version of the small pants with much more details (I really hope they finally will).

I think he'd have red shorts with the black middle, but he needs the yellow shoes....

Easy. Dual molded legs, red top and yellow bottom. Then print the black on the front and sides of the legs.

Easy. Dual molded legs, red top and yellow bottom. Then print the black on the front and sides of the legs.

But Mickey would need short legs

But Mickey would need short legs

What if they used the short legs from the Simpsons that had the three layers of plastic? The top layer could be red for his shorts, the middle layer black for his legs, and the bottom yellow for his shoes. Then the rest of the red shorts could be printed on the torso, along with the buttons. Edited by PickleManDan

What if they used the short legs from the Simpsons that had the three layers of plastic? The top layer could be red for his shorts, the middle layer black for his legs, and the bottom yellow for his shoes. Then the rest of the red shorts could be printed on the torso, along with the buttons.

I though about this, but does Mickey really need short legs? Doesn't look like he's going to have them :)

I though about this, but does Mickey really need short legs? Doesn't look like he's going to have them :)

I'm not expecting Goofy at least for the first series, but does anyone think that he could have the Toy Story arms/legs

Will any figures in this wave have short legs