just2good

Disney Collectible Minifigures Series 1 Discussion

Spoke to two Lego Shop employees today, they said they'd seen the list and they saw Mulan with Mushu, and also that Pluto comes with another character.

Spoke to two Lego Shop employees today, they said they'd seen the list and they saw Mulan with Mushu, and also that Pluto comes with another character.

Hmmm, the Pluto news is big for me if true. The other two aren't personal favorites but im sure would be popular.

Edited by jluck

O I hope so!! Mulan is one of the best Disney movies!

Sounds like a great choice! Mine too! And there's apparently a second one................

Are Lego Shop employees particularly trustworthy resources? CM4Sci started a thread because a Shop employee told him we'd be getti a Doctor Who CMF series.

Are Lego Shop employees particularly trustworthy resources? CM4Sci started a thread because a Shop employee told him we'd be getti a Doctor Who CMF series.

Not particularly. The majority of the time, they don't know more than we do.

And the ones in the know are not going to say anything! :grin:

Sounds like a great choice! Mine too! And there's apparently a second one................

Hey, don't shoot the messenger! :sceptic:

It was said at the TF no future plans are made for more DW stuff.

And BrickJagger started a thread because a LEGO Store employee told him we were getting a new Castle theme, which didn't pan out (we got Nexo Knights instead).

Both good to hear, if true.

Will these possibly be shown at the New York toy fair? Unfortunately I don't think they where shown in Germany today :cry_sad:

Sigh, the most we'll get is a teal box with blank figures.

They revealed Homer Simpson minifigure 2 years ago. (But the House set was already out at that point). So maybe Mickey and Minnie?

So, this is the list so far

1. Captain Hook

2. Genie

3. Mr. Incredible

4. Syndrome

5. Peter Pan

6. Ursula

7. Mickey Mouse

8. Minnie Mouse

9. Mulan

Amazingbricks: Is Mulan one of the 2 princesses you talked about?

And BrickJagger started a thread because a LEGO Store employee told him we were getting a new Castle theme, which didn't pan out (we got Nexo Knights instead).

Dude.... A LEGO designer already said LEGO considers NK is a Castle theme. What else do you need? If NK doesn't match your Castle standards, that's your business

NK is a Castle theme and that's a fact, not an opinion. So, the LEGO Store employee was correct.

And Peter Pan was first mentioned months ago by a LEGO Store employee as well. And it was confirmed recently with the leaked moulds.

Dude.... A LEGO designer already said LEGO considers NK is a Castle theme. What else do you need? If NK doesn't match your Castle standards, that's your business

NK is a Castle theme and that's a fact, not an opinion. So, the LEGO Store employee was correct.

Well, it certainly doesn't match the descriptions of a new Castle wave that appeared in that thread.

Anyways, I'm still hoping to hear about Aladdin, Jasmine, or Ariel.

By the way, here's Beast:

t5r7ux.jpg

What a shame. A minifigure would have been so much better. I'll have to BrickLink the head (the set itself is awful) to try to make a minifigure version. Probably with a pirate torso.

Edited by x105Black

t5r7ux.jpg

That's too bad. It looks like the whole series will be the stupid Friends style minifigs (if you want to call them that) :sceptic: Not really excited for the series anymore.

Edited by fatsomania

Ew. Beast is ugly...even for beastly standards.

On the plus side, it looks like it may actually be a hat that could fit on a normal minifigure head as well as a minidoll.

What a shame. A minifigure would have been so much better. I'll have to BrickLink the head (the set itself is awful) to try to make a minifigure version. Probably with a pirate torso.

I was just about to post about the beast, but you beat me to it haha. He looks ok. I pirate torso would definitely work well with him.