just2good

Disney Collectible Minifigures Series 1 Discussion

How many per box?

Lego-71012-Collectible-Minifigure-Disney-Series-Box-Discribution-1.jpg

71012 Disney Minifigure Series

Mix of classic Disney and Pixar characters.

18 Minifigures (not 16)

Releasing May 1st, 2016

Each figure is $3.99

26114522105_9de2edc3b7_c.jpg

25842350810_3d8d523619.jpg25512583403_ae6cdb64af.jpg

25842352420_6a2c5589b6.jpg25512584923_8b9a7bb1b8.jpg

25512585743_c99192a528.jpg26048857141_5a0f3f077c.jpg

26048857791_4c9d8d2cf2.jpg25842356070_4f86276f9c.jpg

26089269036_7a6a6ac907.jpg26115203885_254a56b985.jpg

25842358340_3ca26172b4.jpg25510443484_72af599462.jpg

25512592083_6d7e47b1b6.jpg25512592723_3f6feccf0d.jpg

26048863721_0701ef5df9.jpg25510446414_216b9854a0.jpg

25842463590_3a2106a700.jpg26089373026_a5a42f5e9b.jpg

Edited by Clone OPatra
Added how many come per box

Sounds pretty cool, I'd love to see something from The Incredibles!

Edited by tomdobs55

guys look at tihs pic jluck found, obviuosly this is 1000% real and in no way a DisneyTMTM party!!

16817665378_9c620f8f7c_n_d.jpg

I love DisneyTMTMTM so much I could [redacted] my megablocking pants!!!!!!1!

Edit: Wow, I really though the filter would catch that one...

Edited by Tragic Banjo

Oh Lord..... I know it's april-fools-day-shutterstock.jpg, but it's just2good, who is a reliable source...

I'm confused :(

Well, I certainly hope this is true. Would be great if we finally get those Disney minifigs we've been wanting for so long. And if that's the case, Marvel can't be far behind. :cry_happy:

If you and your source aren't lying, this would be the most unfortunate time to bring us this news! :head_back:

I automatically assume ALL information given from anywhere on April 1st is not legit. I think companies/individuals should add a disclaimer that it isn't a joke when posting on April 1st... but that is just my opinion.

In case it is real, I think a lot of people would really like this as a theme. So many characters. I could see a lot of good army builders also.

Did you post this on 2 April?

The post date is 2 April for me, please don't be an April fools I really want Stitch!

Edited by Kelso

I know this is fake, but it would make sense to have a Disney minifig line, not to mention it would be pretty cool. Monsters Inc. and the Incredibles minifigs would be cool.

Even though I'm sure this is a joke, I get all :hmpf_bad: when I think about how much it sucks that Disney doesn't have the Ghibli licence any more for these kinds of figure releases.

EDIT: I'm dumb and forgot that they wouldn't be able to do that anyway since they only have Ghibli rights in 'Murrica.

Edited by obsidianheart

since theyve already done toy story, other non-princess disney franchises arent too far fetched, though i do wonder how they would manage characters like stitch with the huge ears.

I automatically assume ALL information given from anywhere on April 1st is not legit. I think companies/individuals should add a disclaimer that it isn't a joke when posting on April 1st... but that is just my opinion.

In case it is real, I think a lot of people would really like this as a theme. So many characters. I could see a lot of good army builders also.

Well, he did say that this is legit and to take his word for it... We'll have to wait and see I guess.

And yes, there is lots of potential and demand for this!

Even though I'm sure this is a joke, I get all :hmpf_bad: when I think about how much it sucks that Disney doesn't have the Ghibli licence any more for these kinds of figure releases.

EDIT: I'm dumb and forgot that they wouldn't be able to do that anyway since they only have Ghibli rights in 'Murrica.

Not to mention they don't really count as Disney characters. :wink:

since theyve already done toy story, other non-princess disney franchises arent too far fetched, though i do wonder how they would manage characters like stitch with the huge ears.

Look a few posts up. :wink: New molds never seem to be an issue for CMFs (as evidenced by the Simpsons), so getting characters like Stitch wont be a problem! :sweet:

However, I would assume that they would start with classic characters like Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Pluto, etc. before making more obscure characters like Stitch.

I think same way they did the Star Wars Jar Jar Binks minifig. Mold them to the head.

Uhmm... my explorer shows that this thread began in April 2nd, so I'm not sure if it's a one day late or not. :sceptic:

Mickey has been a weird character in LEGO license. He was an independent figure mold in early 2000s and then was printed bricks in previous years. I always think Mickey could be at least a Duplo figure along with a Duplo Clubhouse, considering other Disneychannel Junior sets have appeared in Duplo range, but weirdly it doesn't happen. I would definitely support Disney characters to get a CMF series.

Edited by Dorayaki

I think same way they did the Star Wars Jar Jar Binks minifig. Mold them to the head.

thats an idea. would love to see a CMF line of these

its been bugging me, but who is the girl between stitch and hercules?

Uhmm... my explorer shows that this thread began in April 2nd, so I'm not sure if it's a one day late or not. :sceptic:

Mickey has been a weird character in LEGO license. He was an independent figure mold in early 2000s and then was printed bricks in previous years. I always think Mickey could be at least a Duplo figure along with a Duplo Clubhouse, considering other Disneychannel Junior sets have appeared in Duplo range, but weirdly it doesn't happen. I would definitely support Disney characters to get a CMF series.

Timezone, Dorayaki. j2g is in my state, and I register this as April 1st. This thread was made when the Eastern Hemisphere would be into the next day, but here in the west it was still 4-1-14 (or 1-4-15). That and j2g being well known for being in the know, something most likely abrickmario loves Disney! gets believed.

If we are really getting a Disney CMF line, what part of Disney are we getting? Movie characters, princesses, Mickey Mouse? Or how about Nicolas Cage from National Treasure, what kid wouldn't love a Cage Lego figure?!

I'm only interested in a Disney series if it focuses on the Animated Canon. That way we can get villain characters, and maybe minifig representations of the Princesses? If it's Mickey and co,, I'll pass unless there are some nice parts.

The Pixar part makes it sound like Disney animated feature films which wound be great as long as its minifigs.

Well, I'm still not a fan to be honest... But I may get some of them if their parts are good. But I'll have to wait and see.

At least the Simpsons will be gone (hopefully).

Disney CMF? Shouldn't this be in Star Wars :-)