Sign in to follow this  
LuxorV

Sabotage

Cool little vig. Nice details and I love the expression of the guy trying to get away.

"Oh crap it's gonna blow! Why did I steal that guard's sandwich???"

Stauder

Cool little vig. Nice details and I love the expression of the guy trying to get away.

"Oh crap it's gonna blow! Why did I steal that guard's sandwich???"

Stauder

Lol, indeed X-D

Nicely done LuxorV

A good scenery with neat details for these fittings. *y*

You depicted it perfectly LuxorV! That guard better get out of there before its too late! X-D

Very cool! Neat little details and cool figs, nice SNOT technique too!

~Peace

Thanks for your comments :-)

Once again, I demand a backstory!

Well, it wasn't built to top a backstory. As I said, I took inspiration from the song Sabotage by Beastie Boys.

If you must have a backstory, than you can fancy it's some angry naturalistic who hates chemical industries and wants to shut this down, not realizing he's gonna hurt nature worst by this. Or he could be a rebel in some country under oppressive govern: he wants to mine the bases of the power, like industries and so on.

Else, you can make your own backstory and post it here :-P ;-)

Very cool! Neat little details and cool figs, nice SNOT technique too!

~Peace

Thanks again, but all I did was experimenting a technic I saw on BrickShelf, and building a scene around it :-$ .

LuxorV

Oh, yes, I saw that one and I find it very funny X-D And with an interesting 'foot-print' technique *y* .

But I did not know it was based on a song 8-| . I'll have to expand my musical universe :-$

LuxorV

Cool! If you do another one, please do "Body Moving"; it's one of my favourite clips. I bought their DVD just for it. :-$

I'll see what I can do as soon as I find that song, Sinner ;-)

Cool Vig of a cool song! *y*

What piece did u use for the flashlight?

It's a simple light grey lightsaber hilt from the old AT-ST (7127).

LuxorV

How did I miss this? This is an excellent vig. I'm not really a vig fan, but I do appreciate good story-telling and this one is awesome. Great job on this LuxorV. I'm always impressed with you as a builder and I love how much detail and action you got into this. Not to mention the cool machinery and tanks. Excellent work, my friend. I always like seeing what you're building. X-D

How did I miss this? This is an excellent vig. I'm not really a vig fan, but I do appreciate good story-telling and this one is awesome. Great job on this LuxorV. I'm always impressed with you as a builder and I love how much detail and action you got into this. Not to mention the cool machinery and tanks. Excellent work, my friend. I always like seeing what you're building. X-D

Thanks :'-) That's high pride, coming from a top builder like you.

It seems all these last years spending browsing on Brickshelf for inspiration and building tips are paying now :-P

You'll see something bigger and more complex in a week: I'm gonna show EB the second chapter of my story, as I promised some time ago. ;-)

LuxorV

Edited by LuxorV