Hello everyone .

A week ago I made a new castle wolfpack and I've added things lately . I hope you like it.

castillo_1.jpg

castillo_2.jpg

Edited by Uter

That's a great Wolfpack Fortress!!! I would think twice before attacking it! What i like the most is the rock work with the grass, it helps a lot to break the "squarish" look (¿squarish? <---- 'blockiness' -I'm having trouble with this concept-) Great work!

+1 totally love the grass on rock effect :D (and not sure if I've seen a lot done in that particular way before?) well done!

Love the castle very much and the rock work in front. The scene looks beautiful! Great work!!

Excellent!! One of my favorite things to do is browse this forum looking at MOC's like yours, thanks!!!

Looks like quite a formidable fortress :wub: Great layout, especially with how you incorporated the castle into the landscape :thumbup:

Great job, the walls of the castle could do with a bit more texture though. Some vines and/or some textured bricks would improve it a lot.

Terrific fortress. It's got a medieval brutalism look going on, which looks stellar. The moss (?) on the rocks actually looks very good.

I agree with the others, the landscaping is absolutely splendid! :wub: And it's always nice to see Wolfpack, of course. Keep up the good work! :thumbup:

This brings me back to when I was really into castle lego as a kid.

Really great castle, simple design but it looks so striking. If I had built something like this when I was younger I would have just spent hours laying siege to it!

Love the classic style! I want to build something like this myself, but only using the classic colours (yellow instead of tan for sand etc.). The size of it is perfect. :)

I agree, the terrain is excellent. Simple, but not childlike. It definitely brings out the classic feel.

I may be a voice out of the choir, but I think this build needs some improvement.

The building is a bit too blocky in my humble opinion. Why don't you try varying the blocks, using the masonry profiles, or bricks with studs on side so that you can attach grass on it? It works!

And the landscape is a bit poor, always in my humble opinion. Why don't you try some little slopes (brick #54200 on bricklink).

Those trees, also, are a bit bulky. You can find on the net instructions to build some nice trees from bricks.

The idea is excellent now use it as a good start for making something awesome :wink:

I may be a voice out of the choir, but I think this build needs some improvement.

The building is a bit too blocky in my humble opinion. Why don't you try varying the blocks, using the masonry profiles, or bricks with studs on side so that you can attach grass on it? It works!

And the landscape is a bit poor, always in my humble opinion. Why don't you try some little slopes (brick #54200 on bricklink).

Those trees, also, are a bit bulky. You can find on the net instructions to build some nice trees from bricks.

The idea is excellent now use it as a good start for making something awesome :wink:

I think the build is blocky cos Uter has "old pieces". Don't know if it is the case, but i also build blocky mocs because i don't have a lot of bricks with studs on the side, or tiles ones, or even in diferents colors (only have light gray, and dark gray, green, white and black, some tan and a few browns). I think the landscape is good enought and works well to highlight the fortress. But is just my opinion. :classic:

I know that the fortress is " bland" but I only buy classic blocks, I do not like the new blocks with specific parts. I went from that time legoland and I like the classic style , I just want to have that aspect . Anyway , thanks for the suggestions . Soon I will buy more blocks for vegetation , trees , rocks , roofs etc. I do not know if I will understand , my English is poor.

Thanks for commenting .

Regards!

Very well done, love the small drawbridge into the keep. The castle is well built and very good mountain and landscape as well!

I love this design. It's very fitting for the Wolfpack, and the landscaping is awesome. I really like a lot of the smaller details, and the overall simplicity of the structure is nice. Seeing another Wolfpack design is fantastic, we need more great MOCs like this.

Good job!

Edited by x105Black