UniqueBuilder

The Eurobricks Advent Calendar 2007!!

My mom surprised me with this yesterday. I am opening one a day. And that is following along with *yoda* s question...

Excellent UB ;-)

How did you manage to keep it MISB until now ?

*yoda*

Aaanyway, the back of the box shows the first three.

The firefighter, firehydrant/tool stand, and... [spolier] a flaming box. Woot.

Supposed to open this over the weekend with my son. But so many things happening over the weekend that I don't have a time to sit down with him to pry them open. Will do some catchup this coming weekend. Anyway, my son can be quite persistent, might end up opening the rest just to see everything. It is hard to convince a 2 year old boy why he needs to wait..... *sweet*

Edited by ultraman_bc

Thanks for doing this review, I've always wondered what you got in the advant calenders, seems pretty sweet so far. I am a sucker for the lego fire extinguishers, they look so cool yet so simple

Thanks for doing this review, I've always wondered what you got in the advant calenders, seems pretty sweet so far. I am a sucker for the lego fire extinguishers, they look so cool yet so simple

If you want a big spoiler then you can search Brickshelf and see all the of the set nicely listed X-D

Seems like everybody is reviewing the advent calendar - Chris Doyle has neatly integrated his reviews with his webcomic, simoultanously reviewing the Belville calendar as well.

But don't let this put you off reviewing this, UB! I'm still waiting for your review on today's present.

But don't let this put you off reviewing this, UB! I'm still waiting for your review on today's present.

My camera has been out of battery all day.. :-/ But here it comes! X-D (About time)

December 2nd

Today we get... A flaming box! :-P

p1010232.jpg

p1010236.jpg

The whole happy family:

p1010237.jpg

Again we get some spare parts:

p1010247.jpg

And a UB twist X-D :

p1010240.jpg

That's all for today, enjoy! ;-)

Edit: seems like I built the model all wrong and listed 1 spare part too much.. Another reason not to build at 1 am.. :-P

Edited by UniqueBuilder

This Advent Calendar is starting to look pretty good. I might buy it when it's half off.

Thanks for doing this daily man. Flaming box isn't the most interesting set I could think of, but a good parts bit, never can have too many of those box thingys

So...

December 2nd: Fire tools. Yeah, okay, so they're always useful. Pity it's not much different to the last two years. Ah well.

December 3rd: A burning box. My dad laughed. 'Nuff said...

December 4th (today): Only just opened it, actually, I didn't have time this morning. Anyway, a construction worker. Add that to the two from last year and the year before...

Well, what does it matter if it's a bit 'predictable'? It's an Advent Calender, and it's Lego. My friends all thought it was neat (and a bit sweet...).

Thanks UniqueBuilder for this daily review!

It reminds me of the last year, when I've done the same thing with the '06 calendar.

It seems so far away now... I was so exited to open the boxes and take pics for the forum! What a great moment it was!

Anyway! I didn't buy this calendar, and I wait to see all your pics to decide if I will buy it or not... Because it doesn't sound as good as the '06...

So, set 1 (Dec. 1 to Dec. 3) is a fire fighter set, so now (Dec. 4th and 5th) what is the new set? I would really like to know (but first Sinterklaas loooool).

:-D

- RupeeClock

I couldn't post or take pics yesterday, as I had homework up to my neck.. :-| Today isn't anything better. Sorry. :-/

I'll try to put up december 4th and 5th soon!

I couldn't post or take pics yesterday, as I had homework up to my neck.. :-| Today isn't anything better. Sorry. :-/

I'll try to put up december 4th and 5th soon!

Oh no! Time has stopped again! X-D

Clearly as the Batmobile has morphed into the Brickmobile! >:-)

It reminds me of the last year, when I've done the same thing with the '06 calendar.

Ah yes, fond memories.

So, set 1 (Dec. 1 to Dec. 3) is a fire fighter set, so now (Dec. 4th and 5th) what is the new set?

Construction, but that might be over now, I'm not sure.

So, yesterday we got a construction barrier-thing. Nice, if nothing new. Today, we got a fantastic roadworks flashing arrow. Honestly, it's brilliant.

Today, we got a fantastic roadworks flashing arrow. Honestly, it's brilliant.

Indeed it is! *wub*

Sorry for the late posting, but real life has been keeping me from doing it.. Now here comes a three-day special! :-P

December 4th:

Today we get a construction worker:

p1010249.jpg

p1010259.jpg

p1010260.jpg

Not too shabby! *sweet*

December 5th:

p1010254.jpg

p1010269.jpg

What a nice parts pack! *sweet* I simply love those 1 x 1 tiles..! *wub*

p1010263.jpg

Again we get a few spare parts.. *wub*

p1010276.jpg

December 6th:

p1010257.jpg

As Brainbox said, today we get a brilliant flashing arrow! *wub*

p1010277.jpg

p1010292.jpg

Same spare parts as yesterday:

p1010289.jpg

The whole happy 4th-6th family:

p1010293.jpg

Stay tuned for tomorrows surprise! ;-) (which hopefully will be posted before Lucia....) :-P

On the sea.....

Yeah, sorry about that. :-$ The echo sounder needed calibrating, it wasn't my fault!

I cant decide which set i should get. the 2006 Advent calender or the 2007 one? do you guys recommend any of them?

:-/

I cant decide which set i should get. the 2006 Advent calender or the 2007 one? do you guys recommend any of them?

:-/

GET BOTH!!! :-D dat wat i would do. coz both sets have its good and bad.

i would recommend getting the '06 calender because it has nicer mini sets and IMO has a better parts selection.

but get what you want *y*