Sarg_Kulo

"The Tie Army Wants YOU"

Gone i am.... but lord Vader...... I could not trust you...So who can you trust........ See you when the Force is ready.......

Lord Vader to GM Yoda.................

Good that ship is one of our best and when you have him we can talk more about your custom ISD..............

(From a Emperial Spy)

Lord Vader... You should know who your GM is....

kermit-banjo.jpg

A picture from he was young.....

Ahhh that starfish traitor !!!!! I shall move every rock to find him and throw him in the chamber !!!!

How dare him showing that pic taken sooooooooooooooooooo long ago !!! You will pay for that pink starfish !!!

Lord Vader to GM Yoda..............

Do not let the starfish distract you..................what you did when you were younger and to that pink pig is not our concern..............

Indeed my Lord !!!!!

I think I spotted where Patrick is, someone just sent me that pic:

walkietalkie.jpg

Seems that he just lost here there !!!

Its admirable how he used photoshop on my pic and still gets angry not finding the "on" button on his walkie talkie !!!!

Yes yes he does seem confused GM Yoda......... I have faith in you finding him soon............

the empire is crumbling from within! they are killing each other in a power struggle. :-D

What power struggle ???

We only have a starfish on the loose !!! Nothing we can't handle !!! Ordinary Empiric routine !!!

Yes we will soon be stronger than ever when our true Emperor is healed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DK this rebel mutley is begining to make me angry, take a tie fighter and 2 wingmen find him and destroy him!!!!!

Are you sure my Lord you want me to release that Loonie Toon named DK from jail and give him one of my Tie + 2 wingmen ??

Hmmmmmm perhaps you are right GM....release DK but make sure he has a thermo exsplosive device straped to his body use the sith ones, those can only be removed by a sith..........then give him the ties if he betrays us then we will simply activate the self destruction and he will be no more...........

Excellent Fett....... you delivered the Emperor to the Death Star and still made it to GM Yodas location in excellent time.......your new ship is indeed fast.......

Not you patrick tt..... i refer to the real emperor orlego.....the fett found him on mustafr.........

Do not get over confident DK.......Mutley is one of the best rebel pilots and he has shot down many Tie's in his time.......though when he met me in my Tie he ran like a rebel dog.........only a faulty rotor on my ship saved him that day!!!!!

Yes DK, no overconfidence !!! Its not because you have been released from your cell that you are a perfect trained pilot !!! And do bring those Ties in perfect condition !!

Lord Vader to GM *yoda*

How is the hunt for Patrick going????? Has the Fett arrived to help you yet?????

Yes my Lord, as stated before, I have arrived on the Grand Moff's ISD and are currently waiting for my briefing.

3 tie's against the whole rebel fleet :-D then you have to find us first. :-P not much of a plan. still we could always capture DK back and get him his own a-wing squadron. we have a sith i our prison cells that could unlock that explosive device.