Sign in to follow this  
shrak

Can Any one help me mod my 8098 Clone Turbo Tank (Clone Wars)

So can any one give me some ideas of what I should do to modify my set. I would like to keep some what the way it is as it is modeled after the version seen in season 2 of star Wars the Clone Wars Holocron Heist. It would also be nice if they could be done medium to minimal requirement of pieces as I would be using the spare pieces I have already not going to go and buy new pieces just to mod it.

Thanks to all who can help me!

You have asked such a vague question that literally no one can actually answer. No one knows what spare bits you have, what level of modifying you wish to do to it, and what sort of mods you wish to achieve.

Thanks for pointing that out to me. I have a pretty big collection of brick and such a variety of the types of bricks that I really don't know what I have for sure.

As for the modding. I am hopping to get max amount of crew members in the cockpits as there actually is in them, and get as much accuracy as possible to the actual thing in the episode as possible.

You could look around and see what other people have done. CTT is a fairly popular vehicle. Many MODs and MOCs have been done of it. Easier to get inspiration from what others have done, than to expect that people can tell you what you want to do.

yes this is such a vague question. Like rollermonkey said, go find some mods online that people have already done. Here is my favorite one, also probably the best I have seen with this set. it is clean, gets most details correct, and mods are pretty simple. Am I done holding your hand?