Sign in to follow this  
Isundir

Elemental Contest: Water, Hunt P1

Made for the Elemental Contest: Water category, a diorama depicting a Witcher hunting down a water monster,

I intend to make one of these scenes for each different elemental category with different monsters. Proper story may be added sometime later.

If you are interested in joining the contest, check out the details over here.

25790801750_dedde6f6f4_b.jpg

25458644834_1067e17a54_b.jpg

Edited by Isundir

Great build! I always thought that hair piece is perfect for a witcher, I'm glad that I'm not alone in this :laugh:

Is this a drowner or just a random water monster?

I guess Kayran is out of question since you've already done a water monster, but I'd love to see a Draug or a Bullvore in the same style.

Great build! I always thought that hair piece is perfect for a witcher, I'm glad that I'm not alone in this :laugh:

Is this a drowner or just a random water monster?

I guess Kayran is out of question since you've already done a water monster, but I'd love to see a Draug or a Bullvore in the same style.

Thanks, it's just a random water monster, I was going to type out a backstory about hunting down an unknown sighted monster but I'm short on time.

I was going to use one of the Swamp Monsters which without the headpiece looks perfect as a Drowner but I didn't like it.

Edited by Isundir

What element will come next?

I don't know I assume it'll be announced once this one (Water) ends on the 31st.