blackleaf

[MOC] Venom Symbiote

This is inspired by Spiderman 3 (2007). I still love the spiderman played by Tobey Maguire.

Recreated the scene where Peter Parker was trying to get away from Venom. Subsequently, it transferred to Eddie Brock Jr.

26036723256_11ef5215a3_z.jpg

26036722356_e6ae0564c4_z.jpg

26036722296_52a444f254_z.jpg

25457893694_e0aab0616b_z.jpg

Closer look at my custom Venom.

26062660915_f341cf22ef_z.jpg

25460068623_df228d8c29_z.jpg

25457893314_7ca0984a58_z.jpg

This is a wonderful model! The scene between the 3 characters (or 2 1/2? :tongue:) couldn't be done better! I am also

The only adjustments that I'd want: I think it would make more sense if the castle-y wall decorations (spears, cobweb) were replaced with something more fitting a cathedral: windows, crosses, statues. Also if you could suspend a bell in it somehow...

But, great great character piece and the scale of everything is perfect.

Yesss! NPU with the sausage tongue! Peter coming out of the Symbiote looks very creepy and unnerving, in a good way! My favorite part of this MOC has to be the Symbiote puddling and dripping down off of the upper level.

Using those black antennas makes it looks like the thick, goopy Symbiote is slowly oozing onto Eddie.

Edited by Junior Shark

I do like the dripping of the symbiote.

Didn't the actual scene use rods or a bell or something to "break" away the symbiote?

Otherwise, neat build. Very interesting.

And after this movie, how many times have you seen Tobey McGuire or Topher Grace in anything? Maybe Spiderman is cursed too, since they keep changing that actor also.