Bregir

Settlement, King's Harbour, Cocovia, Corrington

Lady Valentia Cantoni has come across what appears to be sensitive Corrington court documents sealed in an old uisge bottle. This being the closest seat of Corrington officialdom, she will be delivering the bottle here on her way back to Nova Terreli.

What this means is I plan to build a small interior scene. Would the Governor appreciate a Royal Swordsmen's Club? This would be free to be licensed by the Governor. I don't have the parts for the Governor, though, so some other official will be receiving the bottle.

Her Royal Majesty's Winged Cuirassiers have arrived in King's Harbour:

30112957100_9c94ceacd3.jpg

@gedren_y: A swordsmen's club sounds like a great addition to King's Harbour. Currently, the governor himself is underway to Quinnsville, so it would make perfect sense for some other official to receive her.

A master Chocolatier has opened in King's Harbour. The distinctive dark purple colour which the façade of this small artisan has been painted has quickly become synonymous with high quality chocolate sweets made buy master craftsmen. It is rumoured this chocolate house even supplies the Queen herself...

36715583444_d1c0913025_n.jpg

The second last of our factions mircobuild rewards from Challenge V - this time a small artisan.

Edited by Ayrlego

The North Head Battery has now been licensed as a small fortress. Settlement thread is pending update.

On 10/23/2017 at 12:08 AM, commodore bricksfeild said:

Do we have eny battle ships protecting this land?

The HMS Ironsides plus a few gunboats and auxillary vessels are stationed here, but we expect to increase naval presence in the Brick Seas over the coming months :pir-wink:

Is there enywhere I could put my ship. I think that my ship could help alot.

Do we have a battle fleet? and when I say battle fleet I mean the main fleet that protects the main island.

Edited by commodore bricksfeild

13 minutes ago, commodore bricksfeild said:

Do we have a battle fleet? and when I say battle fleet I mean the main fleet that protects the main island.

Hey. I know you're new here, and everything is super confusing, but if you could take a look at the rules, that would really help you out. I know they're long, and text heavy, but it's essential to playing the game.

We don't really have battle fleets in BoBS. We mostly try not to go to war with one another. (Despite my constant objections) And these questions are better asked in the main BoBS discussion thread.

Please post your ship as a new topic. Ask in that thread where we'd like your ship. And then we could figure it out.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me, or the leaders. 

To Colonial Governor Jno. Cooke, Captain, RN,

Due to failure to comply to agreed conditions for a sizeable loan of 200 dbs, I hereby officially ask that you withhold, by any means possible, the WTC ships moored in King's Harbour, as security for a total outstanding of 450 dbs in the name of Count @Mesabi, director of the WTC. I shall inform you of the official release as soon as he has brought his affairs in order.

Your servant

Sir Edward Summerridge

Executive Director, BoC

12 hours ago, commodore bricksfeild said:

You should simply post your ship in the Brethren of the Brick Seas forum (Example of how to post a ship here) and then you can license it, if you have the money, or for free, if it is a class 1 or 2 vessel. (We will help you classify it once it is posted :) And if needed, we can normally find a solution for licensing it, if you don't have the money yourself)

But first, you must post your sig fig in the Corrington sign up thread in this link. Before doing so, you are not truly part of the game. That is also the thread where I would suggest you ask your questions going forward. :pir-blush:

As to the Royal Navy in Terra Nova, you can see some details in this post. And I am convinced your ship will most definitely help! :pir-blush:

*a hasty note arrives at the governors office*

To the Colonial Governor,

Count Mesabi's finances have been put in some sort of order, and you may release the ships. Thank you for your assistance.

Regards

Sir E. Summerridge

BoC

@Mesabi)