Hinckley

Review: 7620 Indiana Jones - Motorcycle Chase

I actually saw a few of these at my local TRU, but alas had to pass. *sad*

Looks like a neat little set with plenty of useful parts though...

Guess I'll be going back. ;-)

Oh and heres what our newest banned member posted.

picab933761-128b-40e3-b9b6-b4400328860c.jpg

Marion seems like a pretty useful fig, looks pretty similar to the new castle princess. Also, anyone notice the carrot-torch? Nice part usage. X-D

This was the only Indy set they had there and it was hidden behind some other sets. They had all of the new Exo-Force sets, new racers, one new Mars Mission-the smaller one, the police helicopter and the police truck...

the TRU I was at is in Indiana...

The TRU in Fullerton, California, and the LEGO Store in Downtown Disney where I went to had the same stuff, but no indy sets... :'-( Hope those will appear here soon too. You guys living in this area should check it out!

A great review again hinckley. There is now doubt that this is a great little set and those minifigs are stunning *wub* . However i can't help but feel that the bikes look to modern for 1940's time frame. I think they should have used the old motorbike mold just because it looks more the part.

x81c00.jpg

There is now doubt??? X-D

...I'm kind of disapointed that she is not showing her beautifull smile

*yoda*

Well, would you be smiling if you had just found out that your carrot caught fire? Would you? :-D

Well, would you be smiling if you had just found out that your carrot caught fire? Would you? :-D

X-D probably not especially since that carrot doesn't seem really fresh :-X

*yoda*

raiders2.jpg

I think it looks very close to the real thing. I so do hope that it is a double head. I wanna see her smile!! :-)

It would be surprising if it wasn't two-faced....so to speak.

Gotta love the fact that lego have used a carrot for the torch, that's a really great way to re-cycle.

Also to make it into a new color.

This applies with Marion's hair as well! It's black. So we'll have brown and Black.

I wonder what they'll do for Ms. Shnider's (I believe that is her 8-| ) hairdo from the Last Crusade. Perhaps the same in blond? The ponytail hair?

Boy you had more than enough chances, how many accounts is that now? 4? 5? so bye bye.

I'm not even gonna bother to chamber you......

Oh and heres what our newest banned member posted.

picab933761-128b-40e3-b9b6-b4400328860c.jpg

Marian looks quite similar to the new Castle princess. Maybe Marian is her dark-haired albino sister?

Pity her dress is so low-cut that the fleshtones ruined it. Also looks like she has one flesh-toned leg, since Indy tore the dress.

Steve

It might be, but it could be the yellow map art over the white leg that make it so.

Edit: It appears white here

Pity her dress is so low-cut that the fleshtones ruined it. Also looks like she has one flesh-toned leg, since Indy tore the dress.

You can always replace it with normal white legs :-P

It might be, but it could be the yellow map art over the white leg that make it so.

No its not ;-) Look the big size pic and you clearly see that the left leg is peach which I think is a freaking awsome idea :-P

*yoda*

I thought that at first too, but it looks very fleshy. The hips don't look that way and they are near the yellow too.

Steve

this line is getting flehies heaven! 3 fleshies in a 10$ set? hasnt happened before X-D

the marion face is very useful considering avatar minifigs... hmm... have to see a smile version first though.

TT

You can always replace it with normal white legs :-P

No its not ;-) Look the big size pic and you clearly see that the left leg is peach which I think is a freaking awsome idea :-P

*yoda*

I can't really see it :'-( . I'll just wait until pictures of her get out.

Sinner!! :-X you are married!! :-D

Ahh, but she's at work. :-P Besides; it's OK to look at the menu providing you eat at home...

Ahh, but she's at work. :-P Besides; it's OK to look at the menu providing you eat at home...
But the point of a menu is to eat out... 8-|

But the point of a menu is to eat out... 8-|

True, but my life is so exciting that I need a menu for everything.

Question about this set, please:

Is there flesh tone printing on the top of Indy's body, or is it tan? I can't really make it out from the picture. Also, is there glass in the window? Thanks for the help.

One leg of that Marion(Marian? dunno) is flesh toned I think, and the other leg is half white and half flesh.

Question about this set, please:

Is there flesh tone printing on the top of Indy's body, or is it tan? I can't really make it out from the picture. Also, is there glass in the window? Thanks for the help.

It's tan I was thinking the same think a little while ago but it isnt fleshy which means we can use the torso on yellow miny figs! I dont think i'd want to mind with Indy having such a cool fleshy face! ;-)

Sinner I can just see you with different menus for different thinks stuck on the walls all over your house! X-D you crazy walrus!