Sign in to follow this  
Brickmaster

-1'st Moc. Semi Indycar Hauler.

indexed.gif V-LC-02C & V-LV-7B

Heres a moc from almost 3-4 years ago, but was still built when I got back into lego *wub* So I took pictures of it before I scrapped it for my hailfire APC. (Posted that, too!) Heres afew pictures.

000_0005.jpg

000_0003.jpg

Yes, the car really did fit in there! I love those panels on the sides to make an originally 4 wide space, almost 6 wide *wub*

000_0004.jpg

000_0006.jpg

Side door. And the top off for easy access (No pun intended? *wacko* )

All the dust should be proof enough that it's old! :-P This will probably be one of the only non space themes youll see from me :-$ Comments welcome and appreciated. Again, sorry for large-ish pics, but with so many pictures I dont have time to resize them all, and this is the smallest my camera can go.

A very smooth and elegant truck and a very charming indycar. Great color scheme, too! *y*

And the car just fits in, pretty smart indeed! :'-)

I would add some more inside pics of what else it can carry but I already scrapped it :-$ Thanks for your comments though, I still like the lil thing *wub*

Very nice! Only wish you had taken more pics of the inside. :-(

Looks good. You're resizing excuse doesn't work though. Irfanview will resize all your photo's at once. Once set up its half a dozen clicks of the mouse and they're all done.