In Central Bardo

Instruments have been hard to come by around Bardo since the Musician's Talent Fair was announced. So one member of the local militia built a frame and borrowed a Sea Rat from the Jail. The sound isn't the best, but's it's fun to play!

MTF1.png

My entry for the MTF! The road was inspired by one of Kai's recent builds. C&C welcome!

Edited by Umbra-Manis

pirate_laugh2.gifpirate_look.gif That road design does look great here, Umbra, and the instrument and photography are excellently executed too! pirate_satisfied.gif Not sure that this is the most humane kind of entertainment though... pirate_tong.gifpir_laugh2.gif

Creative take on the mini-challenge. I suppose the sounds produced by that "instrument" would be somewhat predictable and somewhat unpredictable. The build looks great overall, from the base to the cart to the posing. But I'm afraid it wouldn't quite match my taste in music... :grin:

Surely that is cruel and unusual punishment...for those who have to listen to this instrument! pir_laugh2.gif

Great build, made me laugh, and you've executed it brilliantly.

Edited by Fuzzy MacFuzz

Hehe excellent idea and well executed!

Are the wheels attached so you can play on both sides of the instrument? pir_laugh2.gif

Quite a take on this Umbra, very funny! Nice to see someone else use my road technique and also good job learning from my mistakes and not making it nearly as large. pirate_laugh_new.gif:thumbup:

Hah! Very amusing entry, and the execution is great too!

The floor technique is a great detail, and I like the "instrument". pirate_laugh_new.gif

pirate_laugh2.gifpirate_look.gif That road design does look great here, Umbra, and the instrument and photography are excellently executed too! pirate_satisfied.gif Not sure that this is the most humane kind of entertainment though... pirate_tong.gifpir_laugh2.gif

Maybe the Sea Rat had a little Rum, maybe not. pirate_tong.gif

Great idea, great execution! :wink:

Shhh! Don't spoil the grand finale. pirate_laugh_new.gif

Creative take on the mini-challenge. I suppose the sounds produced by that "instrument" would be somewhat predictable and somewhat unpredictable. The build looks great overall, from the base to the cart to the posing. But I'm afraid it wouldn't quite match my taste in music... :grin:

The sounds depend on how much rum that Sea Rat stole when the musician wasn't looking. pirate_classic.gif

Surely that is cruel and unusual punishment...for those who have to listen to this instrument! pir_laugh2.gif

Great build, made me laugh, and you've executed it brilliantly.

Still preferable to certain things. Like when elderly Oleon priests try to sing.

Hehe excellent idea and well executed!

Are the wheels attached so you can play on both sides of the instrument? pir_laugh2.gif

Yes, yes they are. Thanks!

Quite a take on this Umbra, very funny! Nice to see someone else use my road technique and also good job learning from my mistakes and not making it nearly as large. pirate_laugh_new.gif:thumbup:

Thanks Kai!

Hah! Very amusing entry, and the execution is great too!

The floor technique is a great detail, and I like the "instrument". pirate_laugh_new.gif

Thanks Bregir!

Are you planning to enlarge to have a full orchestra?

pirate_laugh2.gif

Maybe! Might even put it on a ship so we can have the sounds of keelhauling. pirate_devg1.gif

Edited by Umbra-Manis