Hi train lovers.

I open this topic to present to You and promote my Italian locomotive E326.

25901393482_bf6420e3fe_c.jpgItalian Locomotive Class E326 by Cristiano Grassi, su Flickr

More than one year ago I launched it on Lego Ideas (here is the link if You want to support the project https://ideas.lego.com/projects/134535) as a digital project. It ends its first year with 279 supports. Bad result. But during this year I was ordering the parts from Bricklink to build the locomotive. So I decided to relaunch the project. It takes 252 supports in 15 days. A better start.

I build it with some changes because some parts are very difficult to find and some don't exist in the colors that I need. And yes, I've Painted the Windows because I want this type on the locomotive. Lego Ideas allows submitting existing parts in new colors. I normally don't paint Lego. (And this is an opportunity to have them in reddish brown)

My english is not good, so here are some photos..

25389453054_4f6114b7a7_c.jpgItalian Locomotive Class E326 by Cristiano Grassi, su Flickr

25901439482_92ea5e73f3_c.jpgItalian Locomotive Class E326 by Cristiano Grassi, su Flickr

25728298970_b00e723478_c.jpgItalian Locomotive Class E326 by Cristiano Grassi, su Flickr

25399285773_66b7db3397_c.jpgItalian Locomotive Class E326 by Cristiano Grassi, su Flickr

25399285733_60340758ca_c.jpgItalian Locomotive Class E326 by Cristiano Grassi, su Flickr

25399285803_45de140bfb_c.jpgItalian Locomotive Class E326 by Cristiano Grassi, su Flickr

25927415261_7a797ebbc7_c.jpgItalian Locomotive Class E326 by Cristiano Grassi, su Flickr

The locomotive is made with 670 parts. It runs good on curves, but it's not motorized.

I know I'm a beginner with trains and surely not an expert like the most on this forum, but I've try to do my best here.

And I know Ideas probably will never produce a locomotive, but many supports can encourage Lego to produce new locomotives.

You can see complete photo gallery here https://www.flickr.c...s/vedosololego/

I hope You like and support this and my other projects on Ideas.

Thanks

Nice! The details for the bogies are awesome!

Wow, what a beauty ...it's nice to see this fantastic locomotive in real Lego! :wub_drool: :wub_drool:

As you know I'm already working on a replica of this model ...but all the credits will go to you my dear friend! :wink:

I'm impressed by the final result and I love your colors solutions :wub:

The pantograhps are absolutely original and gorgeous! :excited:

I hope to see this masterpiece during a Lego event!

Thank You so much for the compliments but I'm only a beginner with trains.

I will bring it to Lecco 2016 with the Others.

I hope to see Your one soon to make a comparison on the technical and aesthetic solutions adopted by a Locomotive Master Builder like You.

Not bad for a beginner. Not bad for any train builder really. Lots of nice details. My favourite bit is using The Ring for the headlights.

I have to admit that usually I'm not very fond of electric locomotives.

But this thing looks great! And the detailing is fantastic! :thumbup:

Very stylish. Great design, elegant color. Stunningly interesting detail from the original use of parts. very large high-level work.

You have really captured the detail and balance of the original. Lovely.

- BMW

Very nice locomotive, that stretching the series of Italian Lego trains. May be that italians don't do it better, but surely they do it fine. :sweet::laugh::grin:

Nice indeed. Not a very common train which is something I like. And also great solution for the pantographs. I haven't seen this one before.

And i like the detailing of the bogies especially.

There are a lot of great details in this build (the bow and arrows are brilliant), very tasteful use of the 1x2 door rails, and all of the detailing in the running gear is fantastic.

Thanks to all ones for the compliments and thanks to all supported this and my others projects on Ideas. I know that they will never reach 10000 supporters, but it's an encouragement to do my best.

Very nice loco! I really like the way you made the power line connector, and the little details in the wheels!