Sign in to follow this  
halixon

[ESL - FB:1] A Purchase From a Veteran

Windar's family owned a large manor on the shore of Nova Terelli. The sound of waves crashing up against rocky cliffs was calming to Windar Baerbald.

Only, today, stress was filling his mind. He'd joined the East Trade Wind Company a week ago, and was required to own a ship to send cargo. He knew

a sea captain from several deep connections, and he asked the man to come up to his manor to discuss business.

25448918945_c8a133c9c5_z.jpg

"Alright, why am i here, Windar?" Captain Elliot asked. "I've called you here to discuss purchasing one of

your ships." Windar replied. "I have a whole fleet. What class are you looking for?" Windar looked down at

one of his maps. "A class one ship. To get a start to my trading." he replied. "I can lend one to you for free,

but if it get's destroyed, or if you lose it then you'll have to pay. And what about the crew?" Elliot said. "I've

recruited an amount of men for my crew. And i already have a chosen first mate." Windar said. "Good. I'll

have you sign this contract, and then i'll have my men move it to your docks." and they shook hands.

24818369664_d4783886f0_z.jpg

Windar's wife leaned over to him to whisper something in his ear. "Where did you get a crew?" Jasmine asked.

"A bunch of students my father taught volunteered. They're good, strong men." Windar whispered back.

Meanwhile, in Windar's storage room, first mate Turner Brown and Harvich the bodyguard conversate in secret,

and trade a letter. What could it be? :pir-devil:

25355987551_b5ae8d02b9_z.jpg

Extra pictures:

25081325399_2c460b795c_z.jpg

OoC: Alright! This is my first build for BoBS. I hoped you liked it. And yes, i agree that the floor is simple, and needs tiles.

Next time i bricklink or stop by a LEGO store, i'm going to stock up on some tiles. CoC welcome!

Intriguing story, I await to find out about this letter. Great build too, I like the large candle stick in the corner and the set-up for the photo taken across the table is really good, such a good angle and it really showcases off the scene with your characters and that bookcase, good job.

Welcome to BoBS Windusky, I hope you'll be very happy in your new home.

Nice build, I love the candles and will probably be stealing this idea at some point if that's OK. Setting the maps into the table is also a cool trick. i like all the junk stuffed into the back room, it looks a bit like my spare bedroom, although I try and avoid leaving raw fish in there!

You have improved a lot, Windusky, in the time you were away from GoH. I love that furniture and the rocks an dthe window above it are prettys sweet. Only tip would be to tile things off, for a clean feeling, but overall good job :thumbup:

That's a good build ! The furniture is great, so I agree with Captain Braunsfeld, your floor can stay un tiled.

Good job !

Neat interior and yes, good job with the candles. I like the furniture and the fireplace is a unique design. It took me a little to get used to seeing map tiles recessed into the table but it looks so much better that way. The storeroom in back looks nice and the back corner with the mushrooms and moss is a neat feature. Some tiles would polish things off nicely; otherwise good work. :classic:

Edited by Captain Dee

Nice interior! Table and chandelier looks brilliant and liking the clutter in the back room as well

Intriguing story, I await to find out about this letter. Great build too, I like the large candle stick in the corner and the set-up for the photo taken across the table is really good, such a good angle and it really showcases off the scene with your characters and that bookcase, good job.

Don't worry about the floor (to tile or not to tile) as long as your interior is fine. And it is.

I like the candle stick!

The outside, mushroom-y wall is terrific.

Welcome to BoBS Windusky, I hope you'll be very happy in your new home.

You have improved a lot, Windusky, in the time you were away from GoH. I love that furniture and the rocks an dthe window above it are prettys sweet. Only tip would be to tile things off, for a clean feeling, but overall good job :thumbup:

That's a good build ! The furniture is great, so I agree with Captain Braunsfeld, your floor can stay un tiled.

Good job !

Neat interior and yes, good job with the candles. I like the furniture and the fireplace is a unique design. It took me a little to get used to seeing map tiles recessed into the table but it looks so much better that way. The storeroom in back looks nice and the back corner with the mushrooms and moss is a neat feature. Some tiles would polish things off nicely; otherwise good work. :classic:

Nice interior! Table and chandelier looks brilliant and liking the clutter in the back room as well

Thanks guys for your comments!

Nice build, I love the candles and will probably be stealing this idea at some point if that's OK. Setting the maps into the table is also a cool trick.

That's absolutely OK! pirate_blush.gif

Edited by Windusky