Sign in to follow this  
TitusV

[ESL - Ch IIb] Saved by the horses...

Léon was in trouble again. He had been out patrolling, when an overwhelming swarm of pirates had attacked him. At first he had managed to keep them at bay and flee, but now he had been backed in a corner. Well, it was a good place to die...

25407579293_f2057b1347.jpg

25916971382_7a1caefbf5.jpg

Suddenly, the pirates went all ways in their desperate attempts to evade something. Too late, it seemed.

Mounted person appeared. Elysabeth called out: "You're lucky I'm healed, Léon. That was really close!"

25943062931_00a8652c2e.jpg

While Léon was taken behind on a saddle, and rode away, listening to Elysabeth warning him about going off alone, someone else was not so happy...

25404863084_d4ffd7e30b.jpg

------------------------------

So, I hope you enjoyed, especially the rockwork, while the vegetation is based on Full Plate's builds. Thanks for the comments on previous builds, CC very welcome!

Additional images:

25943061981_3d3dbde9f8.jpg

25916968912_b2aa464f1f.jpg

The brand-new regimetn that saved Léon, made up of both Corlanders and Eslandolans and as such the first mixed regiment in BoBS:

25943065071_c588c558ee.jpg

Really great entry! I love your rock work and vegetation, they are superb! The tree is really great as well - all round a fantastic entry!

Excellent rock-work and great job with the curve in the tree, Titus, this has got to be one of my favorite of your builds so far! pirate_satisfied.gif A piece of advice would be to be careful not to overdo the stalks - a few more olive leaves a little more ground texture would have looked better here.

Oooo nice rocks, I like really like the overall set up of this build. Looks fantastic. It's nice to see some Corlander/Eslandolan co-operation taking place too.

Great build, lovely vegetation and rock work. A close shave for Leon!

A joint regiment of Corries and Eslanders is a great idea but maybe it needs a little more back story; how did this come about?

Yay! Elisabeth is back on her feet!!! As always my friend your rock-work never ceases to amaze me. And that foliage is great. And the minifig posing. Just great!

My sympathies to your country as well.

Amazing rock work! Brilliant tree as well.

The minifig posing is really well done too, especially love the horse

Edited by Puvel