SilentWolf

[COR - FB2] Time at home

Elizabeth had been glad that Micah was back from the expedition into the new waters. She was glad to hear the many tales of the new nations they had met. He told her about their customs, habits and lifestyles. He also told her about their find beneath the ground. He promised her that though they would have to be away from each other a few more times, it would not last forever.

This morning she had come over after breakfast, and they enjoyed some time together on the balcony. They saw a man rushing toward the office and postulated why he might be in such a hurry. A few minutes later, Gregory came running over bearing a letter in his hands. He began to pound on the door. Micah went down and received the letter and the urgent message of the courier.

Upon opening the letter he read:

To Micah of Wolfhaven, son of Lord Alexander,

We regret to inform you of the passing of your father, Lord Alexander of Wolfhaven, on the 16th of March, 615 AE. The funeral will be held on the 20th of March, 615 AE. We regretfully understand that this message will not reach you in time to return for the funeral. We would request your presence in Bellson as soon as is possible to settle any outstanding matters in regards to the estate of your father. Your mother also wishes for you to come during this trying time.

If you are unable to depart for Bellson at this time, please send a notice on the next ship headed to Bellson so that we can be assured of your receipt of this notice and your soon arrival.

With deepest condolences,

Lord Mark Crawford, Esquire

25799836791_54165d5b2f_c.jpgSAM_7210

25799835681_0568a91abc_c.jpgSAM_7213

25266060313_634282f458_z.jpgSAM_7214

25868794336_5859803c4e_c.jpgSAM_7229

25868783816_5c3fbd6ebe_z.jpgSAM_7279

If you wish to read the backstory to Micah and his companions follow this link for all builds I have made for BOBS. Backstory

Edited by SilentWolf

Cool build! Here, the roof is even better, and I love that piano! The fact things are modular adds!

A very fitting home for a merchant like you! I loooooooooooooooooooooved the piano!!!!! (and sometime i must attempt a roof like yours)