Sign in to follow this  
Puvel

[SoNE 11.1] New recruits

The training had been though, very tough indeed. But finally the day had arrived where Puvel was assigned to one of the Empires finest vessels, the Avenger. After 2 years at the Academy only the elite was allowed to become Storm Trooper and Puvel was well proud to be one of them. As long there were rebels still living freely and causing trouble he'd do anything to help the Empire put a stop to them.

Once arrived aboard the Avenger along with 4 other recruits, their first order was to report to officer Beltram who would introduce them to the ship.

Beltram: Welcome aboard gentlemen! I'm happy to see someone taught you to stand attention, I'll consider this a promising start. My name is officer Beltram, I will introduce you to our beloved Avenger. Your rooms can be found further down the corridor. I suggest you go settle in and prepare for your first briefing. We received reports of rebel activity on both the planets surface and rings so don't get too comfortable as I will come collect you in 20 min. Move out!

25933580011_d98a553e34_c.jpg

Full build:

25395557224_a07c6d50ec_c.jpg

This is my first build here so comments are welcome.

This looks awesome Puvel! so imperial, and clean! I love those hairstyles on the troopers!

Great build Puvel! Welcome to SoNE, and glad your building for the Empire! I love the clean style of this build, certainly looks like the Empire! And...Beltram? Drop the M...switch the last two letters around...Hmm...Coincidence? Relation? :tongue:

~Beltar

Love your first build! It looks very Imperial and your story is good too!

Cool build and nice intro! I'm curious to see where this leads.

Thanks guys! Glad it looks imperial

Great build Puvel! Welcome to SoNE, and glad your building for the Empire! I love the clean style of this build, certainly looks like the Empire! And...Beltram? Drop the M...switch the last two letters around...Hmm...Coincidence? Relation? :tongue:

~Beltar

Hmm, didn't think of that! It's the name of the DJ I was listening to while building :laugh:

The design is awesomely Imperial. Sterile, gray, yet still has patterns to make beautifully utilitarian!

Edited by Forresto