Sign in to follow this  
DwalinF

Windmill outpost

Somewhere in a suburbs of Valholl there is a Windmill outpost. Soldiers guard vigilantly the border of the city.

I had an idea to build steampunk-style windmill a long time ago. But Warhammer architecture changed my mind in that way. Motorized with PF- it turns!

I dont think that it fits to AoM phase 3, because I didn't build previous phases, so let it be just free build or something else... I don't know.

21MrEWpdRb4.jpgkLwXeYIoWFo.jpg

SYAPmXO7bVE.jpgl6hNUFBJA_g.jpg

Super cool and unique design! There`'s much to love in this build. The stone work is great, also the half timbered parts. And that roof is amazing. I really like the overall design with the actual mill part sitting exposed on the corner of the tower. And all those nice details! Like the oriels and the plateau with crane. Great work!

Thats one cool windmill! I like the entrance and that timber part is great too

Great build, I really like the contrast between the white and the grey! The covered walkway is also really neat and nice work on the wall texture! :thumbup:

That's a really cool build, and you created your own, unique style!

Yes! You did join :sweet: Spectacular build, so unique, and well constructed :thumbup: The stonework is fabulous, I especially like how you managed the corner accents. The dark green roofs fit beautifully, and the various additions, my favorite being the porch/walkway out back, all add a lot of visual interest :wub: Another small thing I really appreciate, is how you made a slightly larger foundation for the bottom of the tower :thumbup:

Cool Mill!

I didn't know that double functional buildings exist in Historica ;-)

Brick on.

Great texturing there mate and nice destroyed look at the "wings" there. :wink:

Very cool, there's a lot to love in this build! The color scheme is great as is the unique design of the building. This is so different, I can't help but love it. I think my favorite part is that little covered walkway and the unique shape of that roof. Great work!

Very nice windmill! Don't think I've seen a windmill used for military purposes before :classic: I like the odd structure and the color scheme of the build. Great job!

Really good build overall and some very nice details!

The wind there must be blowing in the same direction most of the time, as the windmill cannot be turned? :wink:

So much character in this build! The colors really add to the shape and overall look as well.

Before the first LEGO Pirates sets were issued, LEGO Castle was the most impressive series of all. And your marvelous creation proves - why. The combination of stone and wood looks great. I like the playability of your creation and that you combined a few different ideas in one set. If soldiers guard the windmill it means there is no peace in that place. Will you add a story?

Really interesting build! I really like this MOC, great work! :classic: