Sign in to follow this  
Chorduroy

MOC: WWII German Occupied Chateau

Hi all,

Here is my contribution to a collaboration we did for our most recent train show. It's supposed to be an occupied French chateau which is under a raid from the Americans. The mountain was a massive pain to build, especially with the train tunnel running underneath. I also have an access point at the back to handle derails. My hat is off to any of you who've built realistic, good looking mountains - it's tough!

Enjoy:

25333258173_35bb9ab4bb_z.jpgGerman occupied French chateau as my part of a WWII collaboration layout at our most recent train show. by Trent, on Flickr

More pics in the Sask Lego User's Group Flickr stream (https://www.flickr.com/photos/sasklegousersgroup/25335450303/in/pool-1719412@N23/)

Really amazing rockwork my friend. Well done.. A massive diorama

That is a very great MOC !!!! It looks like Captain America is running up that hill !!! :laugh:

Haha! Good catch, it is indeed Captain America. Those little minifig touches really make the kids excited! :laugh:

OOOooooh! That's a great looking mountain indeed, can imagine that took a while to build!

The chateau is spot on as well.

Excellent build

The rockwork and the pathway definitely steal the show here! It's just so natural; as if you started sculpting from a solid block rather than building it up piece by piece. Hats off to you, sir! :wink: Also, perfect representation of a French chateau! :thumbup: