SpiderSpaceman

Did anybody else make this little guy as a kid?

Playing around in LDD I remembered that my most prized lego parts as a kid was a pair of chrome reflectors that were definitely always being used as a shiny space robot helmet :laugh:

25985803406_f659329e10_o.png

Anyone else do this, or have any other childhood custom space figures with odd parts that you recall?

Needless to say, this happened a lot too:

25985984896_4ca297960e_o.png

Only, y'know, imagine the explorien android face in the middle and motorbike jacket zippers on everyone. EDIT: oh, definitely a hard plastic wizard cape too, forgot that.

Edited by SpiderSpaceman

Oh, that looks cool! I used to make a guy with a visorless regular motorcycle helmet, turned 90 degrees to the side, pretending the little exposed hole was a bionic eye. It's nice how simple things could be so awesome as a kid :classic:

Oh, that looks cool! I used to make a guy with a visorless regular motorcycle helmet, turned 90 degrees to the side, pretending the little exposed hole was a bionic eye. It's nice how simple things could be so awesome as a kid :classic:

Nice! That's what I'm talking about :grin:

I totally agree. I remember when I only had one minifigure torso and two pairs of legs (one green, one red;) The lucky 1x1 round yellow brick that became Jonathan Ablebody eventually fell a victim of mob violence as all the other brick-made guys got jealous.

Story ends well, after being jailed for two years, Ablebody became a music star... Does anybody even remember that PC game, "LEGOLAND"??

This could be used for MMPR alpha's head.

Nice catch! I had to look the character up, because I had a total of two action figures of the rangers themselves, and the most I knew about them was which dinosaurs were on whose helmets, and that my green ranger was cool because the costume had been discontinued on the show (a nurse who clearly had a little boy told me when i was lugging the figure with me to an appointment :tongue:)