yogi_007

Looking for Steam train Instructions - Help

Hi Eurobrick Train fans =:)

Im trying to find if anyone knows where I can buy these steam train instructions under this listing on ebay 281956356126. The seller mentions printed instructions in the listing notes.

I have tried to contact the seller but I have had no reply.

Ive looked on railbricks and have downloaded the BR23 instructions there but model is not very robust.

Any help appreciated :)

Kind Regards

Yogi from Oz !

The model you see in that eBay listing is Ben Beneke's BR 23. The instructions on Railbricks that you mention are indeed the instructions for this model.

Have you built the model? Which parts aren't robust?

I have built it myself and it happily runs around my layout. It has some fragile details but it won't fall apart while it runs.

The parts list is here on Ben's Brickshelf, not included in the Railbricks instructions.

I have also built it but keep tweaking it, the model on eBay looks complete, pity Ben not mentioned, a true classic :thumbup:

Thanks for the comments. This is not the steam engine instructions Ive downloaded - maybe Im confusing my websites but I have another BR23 that is not very robust.

Perhaps I got them from MOC pages or rebrickable Ill see if I can find them again.

BTW Thanks for the link to Railbricks and the parts list.

Yogi