Here is our LEGO Batcave.

I realize there have been many amazing Batcave MOCS, but I wanted to give it a go anyhow. This is about 2 months of my LEGO building time. Lights are from Brickstuff.

The biggest building challenge, besides the pure size, was to try to have decent rock work, and lots of different angles going on. Not sure the photos do that justice, but I was pretty happy with the overall result.

I drew inspiration from some other MOC's I a have seen, and various incarnations of the Batcave in the comics. Also I have some minor homages to the previous LEGO Batcaves worked in, the Sewer from the first one, some of the details from the new Classic Batcave, and ..... very little I suppose from the 6860 set. I tried to go for a 'working' Batcave. Something with labs, work-spaces, etc.

The wood section is supposed to be a leftover from the original foundation which was simply built up around. And I thought it was nice to add a little different color visually.

There is a working elevator to an updated Wayne Manor that sits directly above the Batcave, I'll be adding photos of that soon.

25335414383_bc49fa3c23_o.jpgBCwlights by Dan Glasure, on Flickr

25938221986_2894f96ba4_o.jpgBCBats by Dan Glasure, on Flickr

25938206546_35fcdd6620_o.jpgBCNightwing by Dan Glasure, on Flickr

25869191501_b65437a108_o.jpgBCWorkArea by Dan Glasure, on Flickr

25663557710_265616f547_o.jpgBCBatcomputer2 by Dan Glasure, on Flickr

<p>If you want to see more photos, please check out my FLICKR album:

Awesome! My favorite part is the little lab section- it plays up the "World's Greatest Detective" aspect of Batman.

That is absolutely awesome dude. The amount of detail is fantastic, including the computer screens and the bats

That has some great depth to it. So many cave MOCs are very shallow. You're definitely "feels" like a cave. Awesome!

Here is a shot of the Wayne Manor above the Batcave:

http://26010405605_f84c378036_z.jpgBCWayneManor2 by Dan Glasure, on Flickr

http://26010405845_2673ef26ee_z.jpgBCWayneManor3 by Dan Glasure, on Flickr

Here is the source material for what appears to be the new Wayne Manor in the upcoming Batman Vs. Superman film:

http://25915472261_722954d649_n.jpgBCWayneManorArt by Dan Glasure, on Flickr

http://25915472851_1a9fa6cc8d_n.jpgBCWayneManorArt2 by Dan Glasure, on Flickr

Hopefully this is correct!

This is a work in progress, I am basically building up the outside first. Then I will come back and finish the interiors. The main floor is stationary, and the 2nd floor & roof will come off in 4 different sections each (modular style). The elevator will work, and that will be stationary through and go from the 2nd level into the batcave. I am also pre-wiring for lights.

Oh man, this is absolutely incredible!! This is kinda what I want mine to look like when I'm done, but I am SO far from being anywhere near this! Way to go!!

I like the overall 'feel' of the cave. This puts it in a spot my top lego bat cave MOCs.

Now time to start working on a bat cave of my own...

Great moc mate... I really like the Manor there. The rockwork in the cave is well made too :wink:

Edited by Gunman

That looks good. :thumbup:

The colors of the cave and manor are great.

There are a lot of details to discover. :classic:

I like the waterfall. It looks really good. :thumbup:

This batcave is amazing. The realistic look and the details included are astounding. I like a lot of batcave mocs but this is my favorite by far. You have set the bar very high. Great job!

Wow just as I find one great mod another comes along , this is stunning and I wish that I could make something anywhere near this quality one day