Sign in to follow this  
Faron

Alchemy

Despite losing their license years ago due to malpractice, this family of alchemists continues to conduct business under the table, with orders up to their eyeballs.

Their most recent endeavor is to create the magus opus, colloquially known as the philosopher’s stone. Although there have been several failed attempts their hopes are still high

25960969066_82643a6308_c.jpg

25686336130_2d7717b375_c.jpg

Despite losing their license years ago due to malpractice, this family of alchemists continues to conduct business under the table, with orders up to their eyeballs.

Their most recent endeavor is to create the magus opus, colloquially known as the philosopher’s stone. Although there have been several failed attempts their hopes are still high

This sound uncannily familiar... :wink:

But oh my, what a beautiful build! :wub: Lovely architecture (in a nice colour scheme), but I like the workplace area even better! Great (detailed) stuff is lying around everywhere, appropriately. Nice work! :thumbup:

FMA Brotherhood FTW!!! :grin:

Edited by Exetrius

Wow, that's an excellent build !

I like this roof !

Ofc, the all build is great but I just prefer the roof !

Oh ! and did I say that I loved that roof...

Well, congratulation for this great job !

This sound uncannily familiar... :wink:

I've never heard of FMA, so any similarities are not intentional

I've never heard of FMA, so any similarities are not intentional

Oh, that's quite unexpected. I know a couple of things about alchemy because of that series, which, in turn, must have been inspired by other sources. I don't know, I assumed it was from that show. :blush:

In case you'd like to know more, this anime: http://myanimelist.net/anime/5114/Fullmetal_Alchemist__Brotherhood , episode 4 (I must warn you, it's commonly regarded as one of the saddest episodes in the entire series). To me, it was a very inspiring series.

By the way, are those transparent tube-like elements LEGO?

Lovely roof, great build in general!

Thank you!

Wow, that's an excellent build !

I like this roof !

Ofc, the all build is great but I just prefer the roof !

Oh ! and did I say that I loved that roof...

Well, congratulation for this great job !

Thanks! it was a pain to build.

By the way, are those transparent tube-like elements LEGO?

Yes, they are LEGO fiber optic cables

Excellent build. That roof is definately cool!

Thank you so much!

yup yup yup...+1 for the roof from me (and I have a soft spot for carts - the well used one in the corner is great too!) :D

Edited by nine09nueve

This is beautiful. I love the concept, and it is executed very nicely. The plants surrounding the house are wonderful and add depth to the scene. All of the tubes, bottles, and potions are excellent. I love the windows and the roof. Is there an interior?

Good work!

Edited by x105Black

What a wonderful build! That's a really cool roof technique. I've never seen the curved slopes used like that before, but it really gives the roof a nice texture.

My favorite part has to be the little alchemy "lab" in the front yard. Using the old fiber optic light to make curvy glass tubes was a clever idea that works really well. I may have to borrow that technique in the future.

Beautiful build!

The house looks amazing and the vegetation is nicely spread out. The road leading up to the house is very well made too.

The alchemy setup is brilliant too! :thumbup: