Superkalle

[2016 Digital Design Contest] - Comment topic for entries

Thank you for your answer - I appreciate it but you/we are actually not allowed to interpret the rules (as I was told, not even if you know the right answer!), so I really have to wait for moderators answer...so still waiting.

Hey, but we have that - I made it possible with my MOD (ehm, are you aware of the MOD, arren't you? :grin: )

http://www.eurobrick...4649&hl=sunflow

Yeah, but I could never get that stuff to work for some reason. I don't know.. coding and stuff.

Yeah, but I could never get that stuff to work for some reason. I don't know.. coding and stuff.

Ah, that is pity - it would definitely add your nice theme final real LEGO bricks like touch, you know... :sceptic:

finally uploaded my entry. for now it's a WIP, and hopefully will be done before the contest ends.

Eheh funny!

I want the classic space public toilet, but I'm quite sure that they will not use the toilet paper anymore! :grin:

Edited by Calabar

Very nice! So far, my favorites are CM4Sci's, the Micro Classics and now these toilet micros.

Haha! :laugh: There's a crappy joke somewhere, I just can't think of one. :tongue:

Yes, crappy jokes go well with toilets. :wink:

Edited by Eddie_Young

finally uploaded my entry. for now it's a WIP, and hopefully will be done before the contest ends.

I'm very impressed by the whole transforming and combining setup. The robot forms look especially amazing and seem pretty hard to make digitally!

Edited by blueshift12

So I started my WIP post here:

http://www.eurobrick.... . I'm new to both Eurobricks and LDraw/POV-RAY, so any comments are greatly appreciated!

Welcome! Your entry is one of my favorites so far. Are you going to make more models? I'm a fan of "space colonization" themes, that Crawler is really impressive.

Welcome! Your entry is one of my favorites so far. Are you going to make more models? I'm a fan of "space colonization" themes, that Crawler is really impressive.

Thanks! I plan on making at least one more, and then doing maybe a few "functional" images to show off the dump truck's functionality and those sorts of things.

just updated my entry with my 3rd model. with this, my entry finally fills the minimum requirement to participate in the contest.

How I hope that voters in the contest judge by the content of the build, and not the quality of the render.

I also hope that realisticness is factor - which ones actually look like they'd be Lego sets.

Edited by CM4Sci

added one more model on my entry. most likely my final model. i'll keep my entry post on WIP state for now, just in case i want to make more adjustment.

How I hope that voters in the contest judge by the content of the build, and not the quality of the render.

parameters for judging already mentioned on the rule section.

added one more model on my entry. most likely my final model. i'll keep my entry post on WIP state for now, just in case i want to make more adjustment.

Very nice!

added one more model on my entry.

Good model, better than the previous one, that seems to me have a design a bit "out of theme".

The first two models are fantastic instead, and I like the idea of the combo transformation very much (and I expected this from all the sets of the theme).

I also hope that realisticness is factor - which ones actually look like they'd be Lego sets.

Seriously?

I am of the opinion that if more time was spent reading the rules and less time haranguing the rule makers for changes then the competition would have been much more fun.

Seriously?

I am of the opinion that if more time was spent reading the rules and less time haranguing the rule makers for changes then the competition would have been much more fun.

Not harassing anybody or asking for a rule change, but whatever. I'll remove that post, then! Sorry to offend you :classic:

I'll remove that post, then! Sorry to offend you :classic:

Not offended... or asking you to remove any post... so please don't feel you need to.

Not harassing anybody or asking for a rule change, but whatever.

Whatever indeed... (and to be honest its a bit late for that then)

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=125533&st=175#entry2541065