alanyuppie

[MOC] Project Transformers Breastforce /Liokaiser

Breastforce is a team of 6 Transformers from Japanese Transformers: Victory Series, with the ability to merge into

a super robot named Liokaiser. Each member has a minion of sorts that can be deployed from their chest.

These robotic beast minions can become hand held weapons to their respective masters too.

Team members:

- Leozack transform into Tomcat fighter jet, partnered with Lionbreast.

- Guyhawk, an MiG fighter jet, partnered with Hawkbreast.

- Hellbat, a Dassault Rafale fighter jet, partnered with Komoribreast.

- Drillhorn, the drill tank , partnered with Hornbreast.

- Jallguar, the Baja buggy, partnered with Jaguarbreast.

- Killbison, the Gepard anti-aircraft tank, partnered with Bisonbreast.

liokaiser1_zpscro2mk8i.jpg

I actually spent weeks in deep thoughts on how to make this work (how each limb combine with each other sturdily

with articulations to boot) before I started this project last Dec. The efforts were incredibly tedious

(especially Jallguar and Leozack) yet rewarding.

I shall use this thread to update more reveals in the coming weeks, and of course... the combined mode.

I'm almost done with all of them (99%) except the combiner head. This one needs delicate treatment

and I'm taking my own sweet time here.

KILLBISON

In my quest to fulfil last year's vow of building a Transformers combiner , Killbison is actually the last MOC I started work on (from the team of 6 breastforce members). This is because I have difficulty finding the needed brown parts ,

Just like his original toy, Killbison transforms into a Gepard Tank (below) with 2 turrets. But the original toy has 4 tank treads instead of 2 like in many typical real world tanks. I choose to follow the latter.

bison01_zpsp2p13ici.jpg

bison02_zpsryjualwp.jpg

Trivia

> Initially this MOC was suposed to be a "remold" of Drillhorn I started much earlier, but Drillhorn's drill tank mode is chunky looking. I decided to build Killbison from scratch using a new transformation method.

> When I started building this guy about 2 months ago, I used many black parts as a placeholder.In the quest to procure more brown parts quickly (this means not from ordering online), My routine scout in a mall yielded me Mixadel (A Mixel set) . This set has 4x c-clips I needed to complete this MOC. What a stroke of luck!

> Some sacrifices were made for the robot mode aesthetics to ensure Killbison form a sturdy looking combiner leg. (one example is the robot arms with bland design facing outwards)

bison21_zpshvgkteaw.jpg

bison24_zpsaefm4z8l.jpg

bison23_zpszjlpeafn.jpg

bison25_zpsfyozdzah.jpg

bison26_zpssxrnt0ku.jpg

bison27_zpsvl7qstab.jpg

BISON28_zpszagbycqq.jpg

For more photos of his "killer" antics and poses (and my "killer" writeups on how he came to being), do pay a visit to blog below!

alanyuppie.blogspot.com/2016/03/lego-killbison-from-breastforce-team_19.html

TRANSFORMATION

Like most of my TransforMOCs from recent years, transformation from vehicle to robot mode doesn't require taking off parts.

c01_zpspwfn5zuf.jpg

c02_zpshfjujtbx.jpg

c04_zpskaeurxth.jpg

c03_zpsmvpd4zje.jpg

c06_zpsuyg8suix.jpg

The head is genius, wouldn't have believed those parts would be up for the task without seeing the result.

The whole thing is cool in both forms!

Edited by SpiderSpaceman

One of the best Transformers I've seen. The colors match really well and the parts used are outstanding creative.

The head is genius, wouldn't have believed those parts would be up for the task without seeing the result.

The whole thing is cool in both forms!

When I build LEGO TF.. I usually build the head last .. and most of the time I am forced to redesign the MOC to provide clearance for the head

in vehicle mode.

This guy is one rare exception though . I have considered buildint a more detailed head

but feared it will be partially jutting out from the tank's rear.

btw folks.. videos are out ! (Sorry for the direct links coz I can't seem to find a way to embed vids here =|

LEGO Transformer Killbison Part 1: Tank to combiner leg mode

LEGO Transformer Killbison Part 2: Tank to robot mode

LEGO Transformer Killbison Part 3: Robot mode walkthrough

Edited by CopMike
Fixed the videolinks.

Amazing job. As others pointed out the head is very well done. And ofcourse great gob on the transformation!

Just brilliant! I love that tank design for Killbison. Japanese names always translate weird, don't they? :tongue: (sp?)

Edited by Only Sinner

Just brilliant! I love that tank design for Killbison. Japanese names always translate weird, don't they? :tongue: (sp?)

Well , here comes Guyhawk (translated from Gaihawk) !!

INTRODUCTION

Guyhawk is the member of Breastforce team that transforms into an MIG jet plane and left arm of Liokaiser.

From a team of 6 breastforces, Guyhawk is the first to be built back in Dec last year. He comes with Hawkbreast, his Breastforce companion.

b9496_zpselaxbmop.jpg

b9517_zps98hny4mq.jpg

Trivia

- The most demanding parts come literally from the front-end (read; the front and the back of the jet mode)

Front challenge:

The cockpit and nosecone were meant to fold to the back in robot mode, it resulted in huge long kibble pointing downwards when my hinged mechanism only managed about a 130 degree range (the G1 toy version of Guyhawk's cockpit/nosecone folded to almost 180 degree) . I decided to apply another hinge on the nosecone so it can point upwards in robot mode to "synch" with both wingtips.

Back challenge:

The 2 tailfins/stabilizers at the backside must be folded away when Guyhawk in Combiner arm mode . This can be easily be designed if not the the extra 2 stabilizers on top of the plane's rear ,complicating my efforts.

Another back challenge which I decided to accept is the implement the fighter jet engine. The existence of 4 stabilizers at the back leave no more room for another hinged mechanism for jet engine on top, so I have to go "under" and have these jet engines to be folded up the robot's rear (aka bongo drums kibble).

b9563_zpss9z1zq9p.jpg

g9623_zpsqjmfmkra.jpg

What could've been

I attempted to distribute the mass of the stabilizers to the butt of the robot too initially but they turned into horrible buttflaps , so I undo this design.

Near misses

Just like most of my published LEGO TF, Murphy's law always strike halfway through the photoshoot! I've forgotten to design hawkbreast to be held by the robot's arm (which are almost studless) ! Luckily after a while I managed to connect them still via the hawk's claw clipped onto the hand.

Pleasant suprise

The idea of perching hawkbreast on the robot shoulder came during photoshoot, and I didn't design the bot earlier to cater for that at all. Luckily the hawk's c-clip claw found a place on the bot to clip on sturdily!

b9496_zpselaxbmop.jpg

c9527_zpsm971v5o1.jpg

Transform!

f02_zpsekofxlsp.jpg

f03_zps26tmiq5x.jpg

g9624_zpserzgoy52.jpg

g9647_zpsv0gmdz7p.jpg

d3_zpstuihn4hl.jpg

h5_9673_zpsbeoeejan.jpg

h6_9678_zpsapmpzsht.jpg

i9692_zpsjjowwbem.jpg

j9693_zps34pulwqu.jpg

Do check out my blog entries for more photos of this guy:

Alanyuppie's LEGO Transformers: LEGO Guyhawk from Breastforce team Part 1 of 2: Fighter Jet mode and transformation

Alanyuppie's LEGO Transformers: LEGO Guyhawk from Breastforce team Part 2 of 2: Robot mode

Everything here screams creativity.

I'd have NEVER thought to use the golden hinge pieces for ANY mech head. There's a lot of cool and unique techniques used here.

Great work!

I'm looking forward to the other members and the final resoult!

I might also steal the head design for some smaler transformers (if I start working on them again)

Also, secure links dont work to embed. You have to remove the 's' in https for the videos to work.

Good luck with the rest of them!

Drillhorn transform into a drill and and form the right leg of Liokaiser. He comes with his minion Hornbreast, a robotic Rhino transforming into his weapon as well.

Trivia

b9746_zpsajktuqkj.jpg

b9752_zpsbroxv7sl.jpg

>> The orange-yellow windshield was meant to be a placeholder piece as I initially planned to find a translucent part for this creation. But it looked darn good matching with the blue color scheme of this creation,so I decided to keep it that way.

>> Initially I plan to "remold" this creation to build KillBison (which I revealed 4 weeks ago) too but changed my mind since both their vehicle modes are shaped differently (Drillhorn looks more chubby compared to Killbison, a Gepard tank.)

c9771_zpsm5ecdp9a.jpg

>> The robot head was build to fit in the tiny space in the cockpit/windshield but it's flat (and doesn't reflect Drillhorn's character at all!). So I rebuilt the cockpit to accomodate a bigger head (now redesigned with horns on top).

Drillhorn transforms without removing parts and here's how its done!

d01_zpsuoxyk77m.jpg

d03_zpsjphaqqpf.jpg

d05_zpsox5fuacc.jpg

d06_zpsgqxdgrzw.jpg

Robot Mode

e05_zpstnzmmxa9.jpg

f9842_zpsz2bk5wrb.jpg

f9838_zpssrem4wrw.jpg

Integration with Hornbreast

g01_zpszx8pouhv.jpg

g9855_zpssyw7hpr6.jpg

h9865_zpsnszdduac.jpg

Click on my blog link to view more photos of this guy:

Alanyuppie's LEGO Transformers: LEGO Drillhorn from Breastforce team Part 2 of 2: Robot mode

You might be interested in my LEGO Killbison and Guyhawk which I revealed here few weeks back :)

http://alanyuppie.bl...eam-part_3.html

http://alanyuppie.bl...ce-team_19.html

Thanks for the support guys! 3 more reveals to go before you'll get to see my LEGO Liokaiser in his full glory!!

Hellbat is a member of Breastforce team from Japanese Transformers Victory series. He transform into a Dassault Rafale fighter jet and become the right arm of super robot Liokaiser.

QrJBkXC.jpg

Minion Komoribreast is a bat like creature that become Hellbat's weapon. It can piggyback him in fighter jet mode.

9aQszfz.jpg

Transformation:

0txIZbg.jpg

KPttpvV.jpg

ZLnM1cL.jpg

bblHnwO.jpg

Robot mode

pfm7Gvl.jpg

Wielding Komoribreast weapon. I didn't design gun barrels for this little guy coz the bat wings looks formidable enough to emit energy based projectiles to stun the enemies.

u2jnkIf.jpg

Komoribreast hibernating on Hellbat's chest

RaOKGls.jpg

Liokaiser Arm mode

As you can see, I integrated Komoribreast to bulk up the hollowed arm.

The external Liokaiser hand is pegged between Hellbat's legs.

soXsxvy.jpg

For more photos, do check out my blog link below:

Alanyuppie's LEGO Transformers: LEGO Hellbat from Breastforce team Part 2 of 2: Robot Mode and more!

And the link below is the official page for my project LEGO Liokaiser that might direct you to my previous 3 reveals: Killbison,Guyhawk and Drillhorn.

Alanyuppie's LEGO Transformers: LEGO Liokaiser / Breastforce Team Official Page

One word: Damn! This is the most complicated and taxing builds of all the 6 Breastforce members. As the torso and thighs for Liokaiser, I must implement a fairly strong pelvis joint for the super robot mode.

c9875.jpg

The red tips on the 2nd pair of cannons will be the connection points for combiner legs: Killbison and Drillhorn

c9876.jpg

c9885.jpg

c9890.jpg

d9918.jpg

From the back and what's under the vehicle, you can see the wheels are connected to a triple hinged tube joints. Such joints allowed great flexibility to adjust the height of the vehicle rear . And they can be easily configured to tuck in nicely at the back of robot mode (and also super robot torso mode) too!

TRANSFORMATION

e01.jpg

e02.jpg

Unfolding the arms. Notice the unhinged black flaps on the side (helps to secure the structure of the vehicle mode to prevent wobbling)

e03.jpg

f02.jpg

f03.jpg

f04.jpg

f9964.jpg

g9971.jpg

So this marks the end of my 5th Breastforce Member reveal. Leozack will come next week hopefully! Do visit my blog link below to view more photos and writeups:

Alanyuppie's LEGO Transformers: LEGO Jallguar from Breastforce team Part 2 of 2: Robot Mode

If you're new to my works and my Project Liokaiser, visit the link below to view the rest of the LEGO Breastforce Transformers I made so far.

Alanyuppie's LEGO Transformers: LEGO Liokaiser / Breastforce Team Official Page

Even though Leozack was one of the first Breastforce I started building Dec last year, I scheduled him to be the last one to be revealed. This is because he is the leader of Breastforce and also I am very instrumental in making his jet mode looks as good as possible., till the last hours.

rwxq4Iq.jpg

Last week I made drastic changes to this creation after discovering the jet mode was too long and the shape was totally off the mark (the folded wings failed to reach the tail fins and close the gaps).

tvehcI2.jpg

I spent 2 days last week on a total redesign of the jet, especially the rear, shortening it to make the tail fins closer to the folded wings, and also increase the range of the wings.

jiqciTF.jpg

dGRL6ME.jpg

TRANSFORM!

bz3tKcW.jpg

vxrIlC0.jpg

DpgO6UZ.jpg

r0d2Y2s.jpg

bq1EJk1.jpg

YhqIEsI.jpg

For more photos, drop by my blog entry below:

http://alanyuppie.blogspot.com/2016/06/lego-leozack-from-breastforce-team-part_11.html

To view the rest of my LEGO Breastforce team, click on the link below:

http://alanyuppie.blogspot.com/2016/05/lego-liokaiser-breastforce-team.html

Well I guess that's it. I shall reveal the combined mode/Liokaiser next week. Thanks for your support guys!