PenPlays

The Lego Ninjago Movie (2017)

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Faefrost said:

meowthra was a symptom. The problem was Ninjago is a well established property that takes itself seriously and fully commits to its world and its characters, at least within the context and framework of the show and world. The Lego Ninjago movie goes full Deadpool fourth wall breaking and mocking the world it exists in. It's rather jarring and off putting. Yeah it kind of worked fro Lego Batman as that was a parody of the longstanding globally known character and IP.  Ninjago needed to be played differently. These weren't rebooted or reimagined Ninjago characters. They were caricatures of the established characters and property. Parody only works when you know and are well familiar with what is being parodied. Otherwise it just looks like an Adam Sandler movie. It was just the wrong tone for the property and the movie suffered badly for it.  

Aside from the fact that more than 10 people wrote for this movie at one time or another...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/1/2018 at 1:18 AM, Penkid11 said:

Aside from the fact that more than 10 people wrote for this movie at one time or another...

Really? It felt like almost twice that number of writers... in different rooms... who only communicated via post it notes. None of whom ever watched an episode of the TV series. :sceptic::sceptic:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/02/2018 at 4:17 PM, Faefrost said:

Really? It felt like almost twice that number of writers... in different rooms... who only communicated via post it notes. None of whom ever watched an episode of the TV series. :sceptic::sceptic:

And were told nothing about any of the characters except how Lloyd, Misako - oh, sorry. "Koko" (makes my ears bleed almost as much as 'Lulu' from ARC-V) - and Garmadon were related, and that Zane is a robot. 

Also, I think post-it notes is a little generous. They probably only communicated with Morse Code. :hmpf_bad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't get me wrong. The art and Lego design of the movie was incredible. But after watching it I went back and watched the TV series start to finish and was honestly surprised at how insipid the movie was when compared to the TV show. At times the tv show brought me to tears. The movie honestly bored me to tears. It had a few okay jokes, mixed in with constant dialogue that sounded like it was written by a committee of middle aged marketing guys, trying to sound like teenagers. It wasn't that bad a movie, but lets pray the tv series never ever mentions it again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Faefrost said:

Don't get me wrong. The art and Lego design of the movie was incredible. But after watching it I went back and watched the TV series start to finish and was honestly surprised at how insipid the movie was when compared to the TV show. At times the tv show brought me to tears. The movie honestly bored me to tears. It had a few okay jokes, mixed in with constant dialogue that sounded like it was written by a committee of middle aged marketing guys, trying to sound like teenagers. It wasn't that bad a movie, but lets pray the tv series never ever mentions it again.

Amen. 

I feel like that sentiment is summed up most perfectly in this one snippet of dialogue;

Wu: "Can't you all find it in your hearts to forgive Lloyd for his mistake?"

Nya: "Nope," 

That is the one line I remember most clearly from the movie because it was so bad. I get what they were going for; subverting cliches, but it wasn't worth sacrificing the relationship and comraderie the Ninja are supposed to have for the sake of - not even a laugh. A chuckle. Would it have really been so bad to just indulge the cliche? 

But you know what the really sad thing is? They had everything they could have possibly asked for to ake a good movie. Five years' worth of source material, well-established, interesting characters with fun and enjoyable dynamics between them, a killer soundtrack ("Heroes" is gonna be in my top played songs for a long time.), exceptional tie-in products, brilliant cinematography and an incredibly talented cast. And they still bungled it. You have to wonder, how bad does a writer have to be if he can't come up with a movie that's at least okay from all that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One has to wonder why this movie was such a mess after 2 actually good movies. The LEGO Movie was excellent and Batman Movie was good. So, how come this one turned out to be such a dissapointment?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

One has to wonder why this movie was such a mess after 2 actually good movies. The LEGO Movie was excellent and Batman Movie was good. So, how come this one turned out to be such a dissapointment?

Well, it did have three directors, six producers, six screenwriters, and seven story contributors; whereas TLBM and TLM both had only one director and fewer producers, screenwriters and story contributors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Robert8 said:

One has to wonder why this movie was such a mess after 2 actually good movies. The LEGO Movie was excellent and Batman Movie was good. So, how come this one turned out to be such a dissapointment?

The Lego Movie was a fun absurd comedy romp through the toybox. And that through the toybox was key to it. It was part of the joke. 

The Lego Batman Movie was a well engineered parody of a 75 year old pop culture property that everyone understands. It was like Spaceballs to Star Wars. Everyone had the required knowledge to enjoy the joke and satire. 

But Ninjago is meant to be played straight. It is more like a Star Wars. It only works when it and all of the characters in it 100% buy into the world they inhabit. No satire. No fourth wall breaking parody. Just straight up this is an adventure story about these Ninja. The humor and charm comes from the resulting character interactions. Not the characters performing for or speaking at the audience. The movie got this entirely wrong. Instead of setting it in Ninjago, with all of it’s mysticism and wonder, they set it in the Toybox. It’s the wrong tone for the property. It’s like trying to open a Star Wars Movie with cheesy fourth wall breaking telephone gags. No sane or competent director would do that because it would just be tonally wrong for the property and Universe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't say I agree with you that self-aware humour was the problem here. The property of Ninjago is inherently fourth-wall breaking due to the fact that the characters are represented as LEGO minifigures in all media. On top of that, the latest season of the TV show has upped the self-awareness and is all the better for it. Self-aware humour and subtle fourth wall breaking can be great when done tastefully. Whether the humour worked or not in this movie I feel is a different question. If you're referring to a particular scene in another movie, I thought it was pretty funny and worked fine with who the characters were, but that's unrelated.

I've only seen the movie recently due to the late home video release in the UK. It did have lots going for it. They assembled a great cast, the animation was beautiful and the soundtrack was great (though I did find the use of the songs 'Heroes' and 'The Power' to be a bit jarring, among others).

But overall the movie was a disappointment. I thought the script was messy and unfocused, most of the characters were paper thin, and it lacked much of the charm that I've come to associate with Ninjago. The whole thing screams 'great big wasted opportunity'. From reading the 'Making of' book it can be seen how interesting this movie might have ended up being, but we've ended up with something painfully uninteresting. The use of all this 'Fellow kids' humour wasn't great either. I cringed way too much while watching this thing.

I have a suspicion that the movie may not have gone through the easiest production. I remember early on that a single director was attached to the project. At some point that changed to 3(!) directors (perhaps that's why the whole thing felt so bland). Combined with the fact that there were 13(!) combined story and screenplay credits, which could mean that there was some difficultly had in actually writing this thing. The early concepts for the way the story went are vastly different to the result we actually got, which isn't indicative of much, but perhaps indicates again that putting the story together wasn't a straightforward process. On top of that, so many clips and shots from the trailers, especially the first didn't make it into the final film, or were changed for no reason. (In fact some jokes worked better in the trailer than in the movie itself!) Maybe the movie was reworked in post production? Might explain the choppy editing in the final release. Again, nothing concrete, just food for thought.

I really wanted this to be good. I'm a big fan of the LEGO movies and of Ninjago so really wanted this to succeed. It's a shame then. At least the new Ninjago city design and DB are being used in the show so they don't have the shadow of this ultimately sub-par product lingering over them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know if this will make anything better but regarding the deleted concepts and footage from the trailers that didn't make it into the film, I'm currently reconstructing the movie script with those deleted concepts and footage written back in. I call it Project Rebuild.  

tumblr_inline_p1ymrnGIJM1rzcbr9_500.png

The Tumblr version includes all the references. I can promise you it will be a giant love letter to all Ninjago fans. It'll be more faithful to the show and all the main characters will have proper focus.

I know it sounds like an ambitious project but trust me. I will deliver. It will embrace the themes of creativity and innovation that the first Lego Movie dealt with. Give it a read. I promise you, it'll be great!

I hope it's ok to post this here. I'll understand if it isn't but I would appreciate it if anyone were to point me in the right thread I should post it in. Thanks! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/11/2018 at 9:00 AM, Faefrost said:

Don't get me wrong. The art and Lego design of the movie was incredible. But after watching it I went back and watched the TV series start to finish and was honestly surprised at how insipid the movie was when compared to the TV show. At times the tv show brought me to tears. The movie honestly bored me to tears. It had a few okay jokes, mixed in with constant dialogue that sounded like it was written by a committee of middle aged marketing guys, trying to sound like teenagers. It wasn't that bad a movie, but lets pray the tv series never ever mentions it again.

Haha, you actually had the same feedback as the majority of my friends that had seen it. That's why I didn't even bother to do so...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/13/2018 at 5:16 AM, shieldwall said:

Haha, you actually had the same feedback as the majority of my friends that had seen it. That's why I didn't even bother to do so...

As a Lego and a Ninjago fan, it's worth watching once for the art designs. The voices are horrible compared to what you are used to. Best think of these fools as the Mirror Universe Ninja. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, for me, the movie wasnt so great, as I allready expected, but on the positive side, we got some really great sets out of it so I dont really care about the flick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just watched Disney's 2014 Big Hero 6 last night, which was a great film, but a thought had just occurred to me after the fact. Does anyone think The Lego Ninjago Movie tried to tiptoe its way around that film in its rewrites? I know the Ninjago movie only resembles Big Hero 6 in vague respects, but wonder if the initial pitch was a whole lot more similar, too much so that it had to be hastily redone in terms of plot and storyline.

On 2/12/2018 at 8:49 AM, Kopaka25 said:

But overall the movie was a disappointment. I thought the script was messy and unfocused, most of the characters were paper thin, and it lacked much of the charm that I've come to associate with Ninjago. The whole thing screams 'great big wasted opportunity'. From reading the 'Making of' book it can be seen how interesting this movie might have ended up being, but we've ended up with something painfully uninteresting. The use of all this 'Fellow kids' humour wasn't great either. I cringed way too much while watching this thing.

Exactly the overwhelming sense that I came away with from this movie too. :sad:

20 hours ago, Daimar said:

Well, for me, the movie wasnt so great, as I allready expected, but on the positive side, we got some really great sets out of it so I dont really care about the flick.

Oh yes, the set lines so far for all three cinematic movies haven't disappointed us yet, as at least we all came away with that. But still, one bad movie just may have led WB to shelve or toss many other plans for future installments in this universe that could have no doubt yielded some extraordinary set lines, so here's hoping that the next two installments won't disappoint critically and financially.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/22/2016 at 9:16 AM, NinjaJayNuva said:

Amazing Spiderman 1 take place in highschool,and nobody hate it.

Power ranger take place in high school and nobody hate it.

Ninjago in highschool,and everybody instantly hate it.

What is this world made out of.

Lots of people hate Power Rangers. I even hated Spider Man, although I'm not a traditional superheroes person.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just asking, was the "Good Morning Ninjago" music video ever released publicly? I heard something about it being available in iTunes but I don't have an iTunes/Apple account. Is there any other way to view it? 

Or better yet, is it any good? Is it worth spending money on to view? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/05/2018 at 6:50 PM, Ghost Onyx said:

Just asking, was the "Good Morning Ninjago" music video ever released publicly? I heard something about it being available in iTunes but I don't have an iTunes/Apple account. Is there any other way to view it? 

Or better yet, is it any good? Is it worth spending money on to view? 

‘Good Morning Ninjago’ music video was one of the bonus features on the Blu Ray release, along with two other music videos for unreleased songs; ‘Rocktagon’ and ‘The Warlord Ballad’. They’re all super fun and ‘Good Morning Ninjago’ makes me chuckle every time I watch it, but they’re each only a minute long, so I’m not sure if they’re worth spending too much money on. But they are fun and contain footage not used in the film. So its up to you.

Very weird no one has uploaded them to YouTube yet. If I had the tools to do something better than a cam job, I would...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Tobias_Jay said:

‘Good Morning Ninjago’ music video was one of the bonus features on the Blu Ray release, along with two other music videos for unreleased songs; ‘Rocktagon’ and ‘The Warlord Ballad’. They’re all super fun and ‘Good Morning Ninjago’ makes me chuckle every time I watch it, but they’re each only a minute long, so I’m not sure if they’re worth spending too much money on. But they are fun and contain footage not used in the film. So its up to you.

Very weird no one has uploaded them to YouTube yet. If I had the tools to do something better than a cam job, I would...

Ah thanks! But alas, I don't have a Blu Ray player or an iTunes account. So unless it's available by other means, it's not really worth getting. I still would like to see it though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was rewatching the movie some time ago and found it much better.

I also enjoyed the first time around - but its clear that the writing team didnt have enough time to process stuff better - The Lego Batman movie and TLM were better in this regard.

The jokes are also the weakest - but I dont know what people have. TLNM and TLM2 were pretty similar to the other two movies. They had the same strenghts and the same weaknesses. They were some or quite a few ticks less well written. That's all I see.

In Ninjagos case I think the movie also tapped into the insecurity the fanbase has. Did it make fun of it? Did it rewrite the Ninjago univserse? I personally think the movie just doesnt have much to do with the show, thats all. And for sure I love the show much more but that's not to blame for the movie. The movie needed to change stuff and make it simple for a world wide audience. The show is simply too good to even come close to anyway. It's crazy to see something so banal to become a complex show about empowerment, feminism - very close to certain Ghibli movies.

_________________________________________________________

I actually think the sets hurt the movie as well: I never understood why TLG made certain sets for the movies. Most vehicles were wacky and weird and didnt' need to be released as actual sets. You can admire Zanes or Coles vehicles - but they are simply super absurd, oversized and not very useful things for kids.

Except for Lloyds dragon and Nyas thing (the latter was horrible) ALL ninja vehicles were not very attractive for the market. Expensive, big, not doing much other than looking good.

Of course they were great designs and cheap in comparission. But kids don't care. If its expensive, it better be something famous - like the Millenium Falcon. And it better should do many things. If you get Zanes, Jays or Coles vehicles - they cannt do more than a small fighter ship: stud shooters and seat for 1 character.

Also minifigures were quite bland. For such a big movie, certain characters could have gotten secondary ninja outfits.

This was the case for TLBM as well. I loved the sets but in my country the first wave was already a flop. Unfortunate, but the reality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/11/2021 at 12:16 PM, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

I was rewatching the movie some time ago and found it much better.

I also enjoyed the first time around - but its clear that the writing team didnt have enough time to process stuff better - The Lego Batman movie and TLM were better in this regard.

The jokes are also the weakest - but I dont know what people have. TLNM and TLM2 were pretty similar to the other two movies. They had the same strenghts and the same weaknesses. They were some or quite a few ticks less well written. That's all I see.

In Ninjagos case I think the movie also tapped into the insecurity the fanbase has. Did it make fun of it? Did it rewrite the Ninjago univserse? I personally think the movie just doesnt have much to do with the show, thats all. And for sure I love the show much more but that's not to blame for the movie. The movie needed to change stuff and make it simple for a world wide audience. The show is simply too good to even come close to anyway. It's crazy to see something so banal to become a complex show about empowerment, feminism - very close to certain Ghibli movies.

_________________________________________________________

I actually think the sets hurt the movie as well: I never understood why TLG made certain sets for the movies. Most vehicles were wacky and weird and didnt' need to be released as actual sets. You can admire Zanes or Coles vehicles - but they are simply super absurd, oversized and not very useful things for kids.

Except for Lloyds dragon and Nyas thing (the latter was horrible) ALL ninja vehicles were not very attractive for the market. Expensive, big, not doing much other than looking good.

Of course they were great designs and cheap in comparission. But kids don't care. If its expensive, it better be something famous - like the Millenium Falcon. And it better should do many things. If you get Zanes, Jays or Coles vehicles - they cannt do more than a small fighter ship: stud shooters and seat for 1 character.

Also minifigures were quite bland. For such a big movie, certain characters could have gotten secondary ninja outfits.

This was the case for TLBM as well. I loved the sets but in my country the first wave was already a flop. Unfortunate, but the reality.

I just rewatched it the other night and found myself surprised at how much I was enjoying it, which happened the last time I saw it too. I get so used to people criticizing it for a variety of (valid) reasons that I get nervous about watching it again; this coming from a guy who loved it when I saw it in the theater. Yeah, the movie isn’t a very faithful or even good adaptation of the show or its lore, but I still enjoyed the movie for what it was and am at least glad that it didn’t retread old ground. I forgot that there were still quite a few references to the show in this movie, like Lloyd’s references to the Gold Ninja and Morro for example. I feel like the relationship between Lloyd and Garmadon was great and the development between the two of them made me more forgiving of the other problems in this film, like the awful live-action scenes, bad pacing, lack of an important role for the other ninja, etc.

I disagree on the sets and minifigures though. I have all of the Ninja mechs, plus Garmadon’s first Shark Mech, and they all are great display pieces and have plenty of play features. In my country at least, they were all extremely well priced to begin with and could still be found on sale at certain stores. I agree that the Ninja probably should have gotten additional outfits though, but I feel like the minifigures we did get were colorful and diverse enough, especially with the civilians and Shark Army soldiers. And, potential unpopular opinion here, the CMF line for this movie is one of my favorite CMF lines ever. Aside from some lame repeats like Ninja Lloyd or Wu, there were some really cool minifigures in that line.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/29/2021 at 1:52 AM, The Stud said:

I just rewatched it the other night and found myself surprised at how much I was enjoying it, which happened the last time I saw it too. I get so used to people criticizing it for a variety of (valid) reasons that I get nervous about watching it again; this coming from a guy who loved it when I saw it in the theater. Yeah, the movie isn’t a very faithful or even good adaptation of the show or its lore, but I still enjoyed the movie for what it was and am at least glad that it didn’t retread old ground. I forgot that there were still quite a few references to the show in this movie, like Lloyd’s references to the Gold Ninja and Morro for example. I feel like the relationship between Lloyd and Garmadon was great and the development between the two of them made me more forgiving of the other problems in this film, like the awful live-action scenes, bad pacing, lack of an important role for the other ninja, etc.

I disagree on the sets and minifigures though. I have all of the Ninja mechs, plus Garmadon’s first Shark Mech, and they all are great display pieces and have plenty of play features. In my country at least, they were all extremely well priced to begin with and could still be found on sale at certain stores. I agree that the Ninja probably should have gotten additional outfits though, but I feel like the minifigures we did get were colorful and diverse enough, especially with the civilians and Shark Army soldiers. And, potential unpopular opinion here, the CMF line for this movie is one of my favorite CMF lines ever. Aside from some lame repeats like Ninja Lloyd or Wu, there were some really cool minifigures in that line.

This is getting a bit into set discussion, but I might as well put it here since the movie set discussion topic is long gone. I also greatly enjoyed all the sets (which while large, were varied and consistently high qualit), but in my opinion additional outfits for the movie ninja might have felt a bit like overkill—after all, the movie theme was the first time we got all six ninja in both ninja garb and civilian clothes, including brand new hairpieces for all six of them. The movie having only one version of their ninja gear might have made things a bit more repetitive for people (like me!) who collected all of the sets, but on the other hand, it also meant that you could get all six ninja in their "definitive" outfits fairly easily from a wide variety of sets (for instance, you could get all six with hoods in the Destiny's Bounty, or without hoods in the Temple of the Ultimate Ultimate Weapon, or get neither set and pick up the ninja from their various mechs and vehicles instead). With smaller Ninjago waves, there's a lot less flexibility in that respect—for instance, for this year's Island wave you have to get most of the sets just to pick up all six ninja, with the only real "choice" if you want all of them being whether to get Zane from the Jungle Dragon or from the Catamaran Sea Battle.

Anyway, I also probably ought to watch the movie again some time. I also enjoyed it for what it was even if I did initially leave the theater feeling a bit disappointed (not just because it wasn't the show, but also because with an action-packed opening sequence and a comparatively calmer ending, the movie felt a little unbalanced to me and left me wanting more). And visually, the movie was an absolute delight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Lyichir said:

This is getting a bit into set discussion, but I might as well put it here since the movie set discussion topic is long gone. I also greatly enjoyed all the sets (which while large, were varied and consistently high qualit), but in my opinion additional outfits for the movie ninja might have felt a bit like overkill—after all, the movie theme was the first time we got all six ninja in both ninja garb and civilian clothes, including brand new hairpieces for all six of them. The movie having only one version of their ninja gear might have made things a bit more repetitive for people (like me!) who collected all of the sets, but on the other hand, it also meant that you could get all six ninja in their "definitive" outfits fairly easily from a wide variety of sets (for instance, you could get all six with hoods in the Destiny's Bounty, or without hoods in the Temple of the Ultimate Ultimate Weapon, or get neither set and pick up the ninja from their various mechs and vehicles instead). With smaller Ninjago waves, there's a lot less flexibility in that respect—for instance, for this year's Island wave you have to get most of the sets just to pick up all six ninja, with the only real "choice" if you want all of them being whether to get Zane from the Jungle Dragon or from the Catamaran Sea Battle.

Anyway, I also probably ought to watch the movie again some time. I also enjoyed it for what it was even if I did initially leave the theater feeling a bit disappointed (not just because it wasn't the show, but also because with an action-packed opening sequence and a comparatively calmer ending, the movie felt a little unbalanced to me and left me wanting more). And visually, the movie was an absolute delight.

Yeah, that’s a good point about how easier it was to get all of the Ninja in their main outfits for the Movie sets. If I recall correctly, the Temple of the Ultimate Ultimate Weapon was the the first set I picked up for the movie so I got all the Ninja right off the bat, as well as Garmadon and also Wu in the Master Falls set I got at the same time. And even though I ended up picking up all but three of the sets and a few CMFs, it was nice that I could have just stopped there if I was only trying to get the prominent characters. Other than Hunted and some of the Legacy sets, every wave since has made it more difficult to get them all in one go.

Definitely give the movie another try. I think that it’s still a good movie in spite of its flaws. As you mentioned, the animation is top notch, even if I have mixed feelings of the way it blended real-life and brick elements, the music is actually pretty good and a lot of the jokes actually hit. Also, I actually really like these versions of Wu, Lloyd and Lord Garmadon, maybe even better than the show versions in some regards. The problems with the movie don’t outweigh the positives and I wish this movie, and this Lego Movie franchise as a whole, did better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/29/2021 at 7:52 AM, The Stud said:

I just rewatched it the other night and found myself surprised at how much I was enjoying it, which happened the last time I saw it too. I get so used to people criticizing it for a variety of (valid) reasons that I get nervous about watching it again; this coming from a guy who loved it when I saw it in the theater. Yeah, the movie isn’t a very faithful or even good adaptation of the show or its lore, but I still enjoyed the movie for what it was and am at least glad that it didn’t retread old ground. I forgot that there were still quite a few references to the show in this movie, like Lloyd’s references to the Gold Ninja and Morro for example. I feel like the relationship between Lloyd and Garmadon was great and the development between the two of them made me more forgiving of the other problems in this film, like the awful live-action scenes, bad pacing, lack of an important role for the other ninja, etc.

I disagree on the sets and minifigures though. I have all of the Ninja mechs, plus Garmadon’s first Shark Mech, and they all are great display pieces and have plenty of play features. In my country at least, they were all extremely well priced to begin with and could still be found on sale at certain stores. I agree that the Ninja probably should have gotten additional outfits though, but I feel like the minifigures we did get were colorful and diverse enough, especially with the civilians and Shark Army soldiers. And, potential unpopular opinion here, the CMF line for this movie is one of my favorite CMF lines ever. Aside from some lame repeats like Ninja Lloyd or Wu, there were some really cool minifigures in that line.

For what the sets try to be they are really really cool; I myself got most of them. But at least in Germany they seem to not have sold that well. I work with kids which doesn't need to mean it's everywhere like this but usually IF they get some Lego, they prefer smaller stuff with features instead of a bombastic 100 bucks mech that they cann't even handle anymore. Remembering correctly they got smaller stuff and non-Lego stuff at the time and I barely saw anyone with ninjago toys from the movie.

I also liked the CMF - I think I never got as many CMF's as here due to my crush on asian and ninjago stuff. Oh and I loved that Wu figure; due to slightly different prints I got this particular CMF on sale like 4 times :pir-grin:

But again more speaking of a marketing point of view: I would do things differently so that more kids buy it. Keep the size for Kai, Cole and Lloyd mechs - but for Zane and Jay's vehicles I think kids would have prefered something smaller.

I love that  - like with TLBM and so on they go so big and weird. But I fear a bit this would ruin their movie franchise which in the end was ruined (though who knows for what and how many different reasons)


Anyway glad you enjoyed the content!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
When she looked inside, she saw Buy Fallout 76 items.
 They were mostly Buy Fallout 76 items and you have to know that there was nothing nicer for Lucia,
 Buy Fallout 76 items. Without hesitating a moment, she walked into the wardrobe and Buy Fallout 76 items Of course,
 she didn't forget to leave the door open, as she knew it was very stupid to accidentally lock herself in the wardrobe. 
She took a step or two down and found that Buy Fallout 76 items It was almost completely dark here,
 and Lucy held her hands out in front of her to Buy Fallout 76 items. She took one more step forward,
 then two or three more, still expecting to be Buy Fallout 76 items. But nothing of the sort happened.
"It must be Buy Fallout 76 items," she thought as she continued to move on and parting her soft furs to make room for herself. 
Suddenly she noticed that Buy Fallout 76 items "It's probably Buy Fallout 76 items,"
 she thought and bent down to touch them with her hand. But instead of hard and smooth wood the floor felt Buy Fallout 76 items

 

 https://odealo.com/games/fallout-76/items

Edited by Kuklas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.