Ordinareo

The LEGO Batman Movie

Alfred was the Best with making those Machine Gun Noises and the Film Crew shaking the Batwing :D

I was just re-watching it again online and I noticed with the crisp quality that in Batman's Trophy Room he actually has the clown head from the top of the Jokerland set! 

3 hours ago, kastorskorner said:

Does anyone know is there a minifigure coming with the DVD release?

It's a Batgirl. The only part unique is a face variation.

I pointed it out in the set discussion forum but I thought I'd share this here. 

Harley's Truck in the Movie

If you look in the background, not only will you see Harley's Truck. But Polka-Dot Man pole dancing while Gentleman Ghost makes it rain $100's 

On 5/26/2017 at 9:23 PM, Ashnflash said:

I pointed it out in the set discussion forum but I thought I'd share this here. 

Harley's Truck in the Movie

If you look in the background, not only will you see Harley's Truck. But Polka-Dot Man pole dancing while Gentleman Ghost makes it rain $100's 

Its interesting, but after looking at that still, I looked up other images of Nurse Harley Quinn in the film, and realized her lilac cuff printing circulates 360 degrees around. That's not the case with the CMF.

the-lego-batman-movie-tv-spot-11-277x156.jpg   

I bring this up because I commented in the DC speculation thread about dual molded lower arm cuffs as a future molding option based on this TLBM concept art.

Making of the Lego Batman movie

So I guess the Harley Quinn example shows that you should take those concept art's details with a grain of salt. :look:

Well this outtake is really awesome! It features a lot more of the facility but more importantly more of Billy Dee Williams, Man Bat and an amazing Clayface introduction!

7 hours ago, Ashnflash said:

Well this outtake is really awesome! It features a lot more of the facility but more importantly more of Billy Dee Williams, Man Bat and an amazing Clayface introduction!

This sort of cool to see, especially with the lack of coloring and dimmed lighting for observation of the film set construction.

By the way, I'm not that familiar with the Gotham TV show, but does anyone know of any easter eggs or references to the show in TLBM? The show apparently has been running since 2014, so I think now it would have been significant enough for referencing in the movie like the many other films and TV shows that were featured. :def_shrug:

10 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

This sort of cool to see, especially with the lack of coloring and dimmed lighting for observation of the film set construction.

By the way, I'm not that familiar with the Gotham TV show, but does anyone know of any easter eggs or references to the show in TLBM? The show apparently has been running since 2014, so I think now it would have been significant enough for referencing in the movie like the many other films and TV shows that were featured. :def_shrug:

To my knowledge no. I've watched the whole thing included the kick-brick 2hr finale last night! 

But I'd have to say no. Especially because it doesn't have Batman in the first three seasons so...

Just now, Duncan Young said:

@Digger of Bricks I can't be the only one who noticed his belt was upside down can I?:tongue:

Didn't notice it the first time, but someone mentioned that Superman is a bootleg in this HISHE. :sceptic:

I kind of wish the Super Cafe was brickfilmed like in The Lego Hishe, and they really should have done a Villain Pub. Oh well, maybe we will see a separate Villain Pub episode, but it was fun seeing HISHE Batman and Superman playing with Lego. :laugh:

Just now, Digger of Bricks said:

Didn't notice it the first time, but someone mentioned that Superman is a bootleg in this HISHE. :sceptic:

I kind of wish the Super Cafe was brickfilmed like in The Lego Hishe, and they really should have done a Villain Pub. Oh well, maybe we will see a separate Villain Pub episode, but it was fun seeing HISHE Batman and Superman playing with Lego. :laugh:

Yeah, I agree. I personally feel more could've been done with this HISHE, they only really had one or two jokes this episode

Just now, Duncan Young said:

Yeah, I agree. I personally feel more could've been done with this HISHE, they only really had one or two jokes this episode

Well, you knew Superman would be confronting Batman over his trespassing and burglary, but the film has so many villains of Batman's and of the multiverse, that it should have warranted a Villain Pub segment. 

In a way, TLBM was sort of a cinematic version of HISHE's Boss Battle Villain Pub episode.

Does anybody know if the dvd version includes the same bonus features as the bluray?

I can't seem to find some proper information and the information on the package often is unreliable, I find.

Anyone notice that both the Penguin Arctic Roller and the Penguin Duckmobile are driving around the mayor in this scene? :wacko:

2 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Anyone notice that both the Penguin Arctic Roller and the Penguin Duckmobile are driving around the mayor in this scene? :wacko:

Yep, I don't know what's going on there. Do we know who's driving the Arctic Roller though?

1 hour ago, Duncan Young said:

Yep, I don't know what's going on there. Do we know who's driving the Arctic Roller though?

No, but i would presume Penguin, since it's his vehicle :classic: 

5 minutes ago, VaderFan2187 said:

No, but i would presume Penguin, since it's his vehicle :classic: 

That would be the most logical response. I only ask as Penguin is definitely driving the Duckmobile. Maybe it was just a mistake though 

Great pick up! I noticed it, too, and just figured the Kabuki twins were in the Penguin's Arctic Roller. I seem to remember a promo picture where one of them was holding on to the side of it behind the Joker's car.