Ordinareo

The LEGO Batman Movie

Like is the Mad Hatter in the movie? The rest of the voice cast would be nice too, like if Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill came back. 

Edit: Or it could just be the Mr. Freeze Security Guard...

Edited by latenightguy
A higher quality image was found

Just thought of something. My apologies if someone has already suggested this but since Ralph Fiennes is voicing Alfred, and with the impending inclusion of many villains from Dimensions. I guess they could've gotten him to do some more voice work as he who shall not be named :classic:

12 hours ago, Ashnflash said:

Just thought of something. My apologies if someone has already suggested this but since Ralph Fiennes is voicing Alfred, and with the impending inclusion of many villains from Dimensions. I guess they could've gotten him to do some more voice work as he who shall not be named :classic:

I doubt it, they'd have probably got him to do it before if they wanted Ralph Fiennes to voice Voldemort.

The live stream was great! There was a clip directly from the movie where robin was trying on costumes, and the first question they answered was mine! Unfortunately they didn't see or answer my other question about the Mad Hatter or other voice actors.

Edited by GentlemanJoker

Sorry to disappoint anyone but there wasn't really any new news dropped about casting or characters in the movie. We did hear again though that the only villains they weren't able to include in the film were characters like Flamingo and Professor Pyg because of their dark backstories. I guess that means we will be seeing the Mad Hatter as long as it isn't the Gotham incarnation because that takes that character to a different level....

2 minutes ago, GentlemanJoker said:

The live stream was great! There was ac clip directly from the movie where robin was trying on costumes, and the first question they answered was mine! Unfortunately they didn't see or answer my other question abou the Mad Hatter or other voice actors.

Ya I asked the same question about Mad Hatter and casting too... Oh well it isn't that far away so we'll find out soon enough. 

Edited by Ashnflash

In the second clip that I saw, I believe that the interviewer asked which Batman villain is 'the best', which prompted him to list Kite Man, Baby Doll, Crazy Quilt, Sweet Tooth, and Condiment King, saying that they appear within the film.

Edited by latenightguy

2 hours ago, latenightguy said:

In the second clip that I saw, I believe that the interviewer asked which Batman villain is 'the best', which prompted him to list Kite Man, Baby Doll, Crazy Quilt, Sweet Tooth, and Condiment King, saying that they appear within the film.

I could be wrong but I believe the interviewer was using those villains as examples from a question someone asked online. 

21 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

YES YES YES YES! 

Okay. So at 1:27, Babs is shown kicking the Red Hood CMF guy in the face in the Joker's raid on the gala.

The Red Hood has Joker's sense of style, Jason Todd's face mask, and is somehow still a separate character? I am eager to see how this pans out.

3 minutes ago, Nerd-with-a-Pencil said:

Okay. So at 1:27, Babs is shown kicking the Red Hood CMF guy in the face in the Joker's raid on the gala.

The Red Hood has Joker's sense of style, Jason Todd's face mask, and is somehow still a separate character? I am eager to see how this pans out.

Ya I saw that too. I figured it'll probably be a separate character... 

Also Alfred is already the most popular butler of all time right? 

1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

Who is the guy running in 1:27?

Looks very weird

Is it the Scarecrow?

Yep. He just has very glowy-red eyes, which probably threw you off.

Those lemon tiles have to be released! 

I did find it weird Barbra calling herself a woman, I don't really care about the race change but why is she so much older than Dick. Surly she could've been 19 or something? :S

4 hours ago, Soupperson1 said:

I did find it weird Barbra calling herself a woman, I don't really care about the race change but why is she so much older than Dick. Surly she could've been 19 or something? :S

I tend to think she's only mid to late 20's. I assume the age is due to her being Batman's love interest rather than Dick Graysons. Which is just as well, Dick and Bab's relationship never really seemed to pan out the majority of the time, just let him run off and join the Teen Titans so he can date Starfire.

I hope we get to see the remaining members of the Teen Titans in this movie (given that we've already seen Cyborg), if only to have a chance at getting a more comic book styled version of Raven and Starfire.

Edited by strangely

13 hours ago, Soupperson1 said:

Those lemon tiles have to be released! 

9 hours ago, strangely said:

I tend to think she's only mid to late 20's. I assume the age is due to her being Batman's love interest rather than Dick Graysons. Which is just as well, Dick and Bab's relationship never really seemed to pan out the majority of the time, just let him run off and join the Teen Titans so he can date Starfire.

I hope we get to see the remaining members of the Teen Titans in this movie (given that we've already seen Cyborg), if only to have a chance at getting a more comic book styled version of Raven and Starfire.

I think that they are also making her old enough to be Commissioner Gordon. Again all this is this is their interpretation of the Batman mythos and world.