Ordinareo

The LEGO Batman Movie

I'm just going to assume that every instance of a new piece means a physical release. I really like the Gotham Mayor's hair, which reminds me of the Egyptian Queen's but more casual.

I just hope we get a physical Tommy Lee Two-face (Say, what you want, Batman Forever was my childhood).

We've already seen Two Face, though

No way that Bane set is 25 USD. So They will spread out all of the villains in the sets... BL most of them anyways; I just don't have the funds to buy every set anymore; nor do I have the space. :sceptic:

The Batman and Robin scenes remind me too much of Emmet and Wyldstyle

Which is what concerns me currently. I never really liked that interaction and in this trailer I see things going back in that direction. Honestly this Robin character's personality seems like a step back because now the comedy has become forced and honestly doesn't really work with this Batman. I'm still excited for the movie but I'm not liking this Robin.

Are we sure the blonde lady isn't Bab's mother? It could be a family gathering or something and all three have nougat skin.

Are we sure the blonde lady isn't Bab's mother? It could be a family gathering or something and all three have nougat skin.

I was thinking the exact same thing

Oh, I thought that was confirmed? :look:

Man the humor looks cringe worthy :hmpf: .I definitely wont be seeing this movie....I'll stick to the sets thank you very much.

I guess it depends on what you find funny. I personally loved the LEGO Movie and found it hilarious, so I like these trailers. Each to their own, I guess...

Hey if you like the trailer more power to you.But for me it's not my cup of tea.If this was a Lego movie where the protagonist is Samuel L. Jackon and he curses all the time, then I would definitely watch it :grin:

Edited by LOTR34

Man, this movie looks the best, only one villain is missing

Slipknot, dc's best villain and star of suicide squad, they need to keep using him after his explosive debut this year ;)

Seriously i need to hear galifinakis' joker voice in order to really be hyped or not!

Man, this movie looks the best, only one villain is missing

Slipknot, dc's best villain and star of suicide squad, they need to keep using him after his explosive debut this year ;)

Seriously i need to hear galifinakis' joker voice in order to really be hyped or not!

"Topical" does not mean "classic". Slipknot would need to be an iconic character to appear in this film, but as he's relatively new to the mainstream, it's not to be expected.

"Topical" does not mean "classic". Slipknot would need to be an iconic character to appear in this film, but as he's relatively new to the mainstream, it's not to be expected.

He was joking, Slipknot is a minor DC meme

Apparently we are getting a whole bunch of unknown villains in the LBM sets, who says we can't see him in this movie? Listen, I'm not trying to say I want to see him in this movie. But with characters like zebra man, calendar man, and the eraser, you can't rule him out.

Yeah, sorry it was a joke ;)

Or was it...

I'm just going to assume that every instance of a new piece means a physical release. I really like the Gotham Mayor's hair, which reminds me of the Egyptian Queen's but more casual.

There is a mold in the lego movie that didn't make any sets though, the "ten gallon hat" from the old west saloon - so something will probably slip through the cracks.

There is a mold in the lego movie that didn't make any sets though, the "ten gallon hat" from the old west saloon - so something will probably slip through the cracks.

Are you talking about the hat that eventually showed up on the Prospector CMF, or was there a different one?

Are you talking about the hat that eventually showed up on the Prospector CMF, or was there a different one?

8OjdRz9.png

Besides that hat mold, don't forget the "3649 40 TOOTH GEAR" Wyldstyle uses to build the Super Cycle, which on closer examination is actually a never-released 60 tooth Technic gear.