appiah4

Thoughts on the 60020 Cargo Truck set?

Yes. The forklift is nice and it comes with nice accessories like the engine. Also the forklift is nice and obviously capable of well, everything you need a forklift for and can be used with almost every other forklift set. And the small industrial size is also something I'm a fan of.

I liked the detail of the truck, more so than the previous installment. The price, not so much. Almost $15 more for less than the amount of pieces as the 2008 set 7733. Kind of messed up IMO. Definitely more worth a 2nd hand price :classic:

I really like this wee set...Its a fun little build too with all the details and functions.

I was lucky to pick up a few when Amazon.co.uk had them reduced...they look good in mutiple numbers in an industrial/ cargo build.

I'd say you should get it. It's on my wish list and from the pictures I can see, it looks really nice. The truck looks great and there is a neat forklift. The forklift can be used with other sets and Mocs and it gives you 3 minifigs. I would recommend keeping one guy with that truck, one guy on the forklift and that leaves you with another guy to build a truck Moc for. Maybe something that carries food or anything really that also has the whole forklifts ft thing going on.

I got the set and I just wanted to thank all the "go for it" advice, fantastic set, along with the Snowplough Truck easily one of the best City sets of the last few years IMO :)

One can never have too many trucks I guess!

Edited by appiah4