What Series do you wish Lego never made

189 members have voted

1. 1. What Series do you wish Lego never made

• 4+ Pirates
    • Knights Kingdom
    • D.I.N.O. Attack
    • Alpha Team
    • Clikits-Click it your way!
    • Lego Factory (those damn kids dont need money!)
    • Harry Potter
    • Bionicole
    • Quatro (Duplo is large enogh, why have bigger?)
    • Other

No, you don't, you get tools, fueling rigs, mechanics and so on, so when you have got quite afew sets you can build and ultimate garage.

You can't change my mind, i have never liked stars wars

No, you don't, you get tools, fueling rigs, mechanics and so on, so when you have got quite afew sets you can build and ultimate garage.

You can't change my mind, i have never liked stars wars

1492801-n.jpg

lego-ferrari-f1-fuel-stop-8673sh_m.jpg

10_large.jpg

a few new people and baselate but there is still a ferrari with every single set!!!

it would be ok if they made other cars like williams but they cant because its JUST a farrari licence and so they are umbelieveably limited!

i suppose we will agree to disagree

I agree with what your saying that you get a ferrari with every set, but most people won't have every set and for first time buyers of the sets it is good to get a ar the first time around.

Oh, darn it! I put 4+ pirates when I should have put other.

It's because of those Gaildor sets. They weren't even LEGO!! >:-( >:-) But the devil of LEGO got em'!

Harry Potter

Bionicole

Quatro (Duplo is large enogh, why have bigger?)

Bionicole???

If it's Bio-Nicole Richie = the worst set ever

If it's Bio-Nicole Kidman = that's cool

Sundays are boring sometimes, thanks for that typo.

yes but like every ferrari set is a stupid garage!

at least in the star wars sets the ships are different were as the ferrari cars are all the same if you buy them all you have about 10 f1 cars but they are ALL farrari!!!!

Hmmm, maybe thats because Ferrari is a Car company ;-)

-l2k-

I voted for bionical they were cool when they first came out but know there so wierd

looking and theres so many of them that unless your rich you can't posibly get them

all.

Congratulations with reviving anoother old topic, Ogel. :-P

BTW, I voted for Bionicle. :-X In my eyes, incestines look better. X-D

I vote Bionicle. Worst theme ever. Isn't even worthy of the LEGO name. Can't even be counted as LEGO!

As for the Ferrari sets, I like them, but I agree, it would have been better if LEGO had made an Official F1 theme with licenses from more than one car manufacturer. As for buying all the sets, the only set/sets I would buy is the truck and/or the fuel stop.

I think the Ferrari sets look really good.... but who are they going to race against???

exactly! :-D no, i dont like them but i may hate bionicle even more! they bring out new series of them but they are all the same! just put a stupid spud cannon on them and sell them for

it would have been better if LEGO had made an Official F1 theme with licenses from more than one car manufacturer.

Gee, have all of you forgot that LEGO used to make an F1 Williams BMW minifig scale racer? :-P

I vote Bionicle. Worst theme ever...

I don't like Bionicle either, because most of the part are useless for MOCs.

But did you saw what that guy can build with his Bionicle parts...

bunny01_front.jpg

Link

If TLC produce Bionicle like that I would be very pleased to buy them... >:-)

Gee, have all of you forgot that LEGO used to make an F1 Williams BMW minifig scale racer? :-P

Wow I didn't even know about this, but a quick search on BrickSet revealed this! Must...buy...

I still think it would be good if LEGO made an entire Formula 1 theme though, all with licensed cars. :-)

if you think bionicle is wierd now look at the new ones the gun things look so retarted! :-X

have you even seen the ones coming out in late 07? I just don't consider them legos

but aparently you do and I don't care you can think what ever you want.

but I do agree with you about the pirates.

Retarted? Really? :-|

4+ Pirates. Bleaaargh.

Yes, retarded. :-X

And I agree about the 4+ Pirates too, was hard to choose between them and Crapionicle. ;-)

Thank you. but seriosly they just get worse every month lego seems to be manly focusing on

bionical when they should be focusing on good thems new bionicals come out like every month.

You're absolutely right. LEGO focus too much on Bionicle, and in my eyes it ruins LEGO's former good image as toy producer.

It's more <insert that tiresome argument> and pale stupid. And as mentioned earlier, the pieces are (almost) useless in system building. :-( And not really LEGO, more like a brand of it's own.

I want more regular Town stuff, like a shop or something.

When was the last time you saw a HAKKATAKNUWAOMFIGURATOKONEWILAKA lay down his lava-surfing board and his laser gun to order a hot dog with fried onion and dressing? :-|

But acording to lego most bionical sets are like 6-16 when most city ones are 5-12 I know

adults that like city alot but I don't know any that like bionicle. I don't care if they still

make them but it shoudn't be there bigist catagory.

But acording to lego most bionical sets are like 6-16 when most city ones are 5-12 I know

adults that like city alot but I don't know any that like bionicle.

That's because Bionicle is more like Technic, and therefore more suitable for older kids..

4+ Pirates

i'm with the majority yea ^^

Edited by Hobbes