~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

25644777750_36986c150a_o.png

"I think I've found it, boss!"

25644773370_807a70e084_o.png

"Looks like a Kawashita probe, alright. The sensor dome's still intact!"

"Good. We'll need that."

25824574212_e9ddc4a33a_o.png

"Bot, crack the dome open."

"Wouldn't it be simpler just to take the whole thing back with us, boss? I bet Octan would pay well for something like that."

"Trust me, Jason, we don't want Octan to know we've been here. See that little green thing in there? It's this probe's onboard computer. That would tell us what ship launched this probe."

"So what?"

25644764320_b311858959_o.png

"Let me ask you something, Jason. Which would be better: finding a space probe that we can't use and can't safely sell, for fear of getting turned in for theft of proprietary technology? Remember, Octan and Kawashita aren't at war any more. Or, getting our hands on Viktor Kramer? And the navigational codes for the entire Kawashita Group quadrant?"

"The second one, of course. But what's the connection, boss? I don't get it."

"What do you think the odds are, eh? A red and black ship captures Dr. Gregorovich, a top Octan scientist, and his top-secret prototypes. Then, out of the middle of nowhere, a Kawashita probe shows up, in the very same system where Gregorovich got grabbed. Pretty interesting, no?"

"How do you know it was Kramer?."

"I saw the footage of the ship. Octan may not know what the ship is, but I do. It was the Variga - I'd stake my life on it. This little thing is what's finally going to let us get our hands on Kramer - and maybe a few nice secrets with it? Bots, push this dome into the lava. We don't want Octan to figure out we were here. Let's get back to the ship and see what this baby can tell us."

Edited by VK-318

Interesting story. The lava look really good, especially in the last photo and fun use of the small demons.

Raven will be very disappointed and really angry at whoever lost that probe.

Interesting story. The lava look really good, especially in the last photo and fun use of the small demons.

Raven will be very disappointed and really angry at whoever lost that probe.

Well, at least Octan didn't get to study it, right? Anyway, I assure you, in just a week, an upset CEO Raven will be the least of Viktor Kramer's worries. :pir-tongue:

Due to some concerns expressed elsewhere over the use of Merchant Confederacy in this build, and the storyline to follow, I've changed the dialogue, and my plans, to make it feature another group. Will someone with the ability please remove the "merchant confederacy" tag from the post title? Thanks!

Edited by VK-318