Sign in to follow this  
samiam391

["MOC"]- Lord of the Rings- Riders of Rohan

What business does an Elf, Man, and a Dwarf have in the Riddermark? Speak quickly.-Eomer

I decided that I would prefer to take this one outdoors as opposed to on a baseplate to give it a slightly more accurate feel.

ktlo0cikd5z5.jpg

https://www.flickr.c...amiam391/v860d5

Edited by samiam391

Oh gods, you made me jelly! (altough I'm in love with the Rohirim, for one reason or another I neverpicked up a set including them)

Lovely scene!

That is fantastic. So very jealous of all those Riders... I love everything that has to do them.

Man I wish I owned that many rohan! I think I'm in love!

I was impressed too, until I saw they were ALL Eomer. Either way, still an impressive number of figures and a fun scene in the movie. I should pick up more sometime.

Although that does not look like Aragorn. But then again he is the true king (under the mountain)... (Although I prefer Aragorn as a king over the dwarf king).

That looks more like the Lego Thorin than Aragorn, did you MOD him some?

I was impressed too, until I saw they were ALL Eomer. Either way, still an impressive number of figures and a fun scene in the movie. I should pick up more sometime.

Although that does not look like Aragorn. But then again he is the true king (under the mountain)... (Although I prefer Aragorn as a king over the dwarf king).

I knew I couldn't get it by you all... Yes, it's Thorin slightly modded. Despite the mass of LotR figures I have, I found out that I somehow don't have an Aragorn. The weather was perfect though, so I had to go out and try to take this shot with a replacement.

Yes, it is all Eomer... I prefer them as my horseback riders with their spears and shields. I do however have an army of just Rohan Soldiers (frankly, quite a lot more than the amount of Eomer I have), but I haven't created a MOC for them yet outside of my WIP Helm's Deep. I'll probably whip up something containing all of them soon as I'd like to place them together in a single shot.

Edited by samiam391