When I first heard that the LEGO company was releasing a rendition of the vehicle back in January 2015, I had high hopes that their set would be faithful to its inspiration. Sadly, that wasn't the case, and their rendition was definitely my least favorite of that wave.

I've been wanting to make this vehicle for some time. After finding another great MOC from another LEGO Designer, my design finally came together.

If you wish to see his project, which is exceptional, you can click here.

The design features many of the features seen in the original ship, namely a rotatable top cannon, a central canopy with space for 2 drivers and a commanding officer, 6 side areas for prisoners or deploying troops, and 2 adjustable front guns. Along with a very sturdy frame design, this is the perfect rendition of the fan-favorite Imperial vehicle.

Here are some pictures of the design from different viewing points.

1458410709m_DISPLAY.jpg

14584107091_DISPLAY.jpg

14584107102_DISPLAY.jpg

14584107103_DISPLAY.jpg

14584107114_DISPLAY.jpg

Let me know in the comments what you think of this design, and be sure to tell the original designer how nice his MOC is as well, as his is the inspiration for this design.

You can also go to MOCpages &

to see this vessel, if you want. Edited by LegoStarWarsLDDShop

I've seen a lot of renditions of this vehicle now. I'm still not sure what the proper minifigure scale would be but this definitely looks great! This might just be my favourite so far, it just looks very clean while staying true to the features I remember from the show. Nicely done!

I've seen a lot of renditions of this vehicle now. I'm still not sure what the proper minifigure scale would be but this definitely looks great! This might just be my favourite so far, it just looks very clean while staying true to the features I remember from the show. Nicely done!

Thanks. Be sure to check out the link at the top of the original post. I got the idea from another designer (although I changed mine up a lot), and his is really nice as well. :-)