Sign in to follow this  
RupeeClock

Japanese Version of 7894 & 7893

I found this on BrickLink:

7894-2.jpg

Sorry if this is already posted, but i couldn't find it somewhere else here on EB.

- RupeeClock

There was alreasdy a thread

Not Again. All my topics are "already discussed" or "overreacted". I will never bring something new, will i ?? :'-(

- RupeeClock

Not Again. All my topics are "already discussed" or "overreacted". I will never bring something new, will i ?? :'-(

- RupeeClock

Im sure you will, Dont worry, It happens to all of us... :-$

Stauder

That's quite interesting!

So if I'm not mistaking, LEGO made special versions of the Airport and airplane for Japan? Or?? I'm a bit confused now..

EDIT: Oh, sorry, just read the other topic :-$

I'm pretty sure that the plane is the same but with a big sticker sheet... the airport though is a different matter. *sweet* I do feel a bit sorry for the pilot having to land on a runway so narrow! :-P

Yeah, lego is pretty popular in Japan. They even get their own buckets different from ours. I bought one in the famous Bic Camera stores (a bit like Media Markt in europe but also with toys). It was only 19 euros for 466 part bucket including a round tree and two figs and one of those pizzeria umbrellas. The bucket also includes a piece that is unavailable in any other set:

This wheel in red! according to BL this doesn't even exist :)

How is that for coolness!

this is the set. I should really upload his inventory to peeron, but god I am lazy.

Just look at all those figs in included!! *wub* The official plane only has a single steward, it looks like this one has 5 stewardesses!! (or are those Japanese school girls?).

All those figs would hardly fit in the actual airplane! :-D

Hold on a sec.. Those are stickers!! Why would you want stickers of minifigs on this plane? *wacko*

Confuse off!

Yes i am also confused why there are minifig-stickers.

- RupeeClock

Edited by RupeeClock

Here are some pictures of lego in japan:

Thanks for posting those! *sweet* Those red wheels look completely different; I could swear that the one I have are only half as wide...

Hold on a sec.. Those are stickers!! Why would you want stickers of minifigs on this plane? *wacko*

Yes I was confused about that as well. A few seem to be stickers for mini-figs, but looking at the instructions it seems you are supposed to put them in or on the plane... *wacko* Who can read Japanese here? :-P

Yes I was confused about that as well. A few seem to be stickers for mini-figs, but looking at the instructions it seems you are supposed to put them in or on the plane... *wacko* Who can read Japanese here? :-P

Maybe on the inside of the ceiling pieces, because there is the only place they would fit, but don't ask me what the point is.

- RupeeClock

The minifig stickers are just...fun stickers. They are just gimmicks for customisation and you could stick them outside the plane to customise it as a "lego city themed ANA plane". It is like the same concept that ANA adopted a few years back where they have their 747s painted with pokemon figures on their plane exterior. There is no mention about using this as alternative stickers for the minifig but I believe this is not a problem. Anyway, the sticker sheet and the amount of additional details it adds to the plane sure make this set awfully interesting. *sweet*

Another set available for ANA

2928 ANA セレクトショップ (quite similar to Lufthansa promo set)

41045_200.jpg

Retail price : 3,675 yen (~21 euros) (can be found at ANA shop, click here) (you can found a review here)

I'm going to Japan next week, so if any of you has any idea where i can find these sets please tell me :) I really like them.

PS : Can't be found on ANA flights obviously, the passenger plane and airport are too big for on flight dutyfree shop (by the way i'm travelling with KLM)

I want an ANA jet... :cry_sad: I saw the little plane in the ANA catalogue on my flight a few months ago. I saw some other LEGO in a mall but my group wanted to go find a tote bag and then the mall closed at 8:30. Who closes at 8:30? The stickers confused me at first too but the Japanese like stuff like that.

personally i prefare the japanese version. partly because i hate the red parts of the plane and partly because at least one of my towns will have a japanese theme.

(what in the name of the 9 hells possesed me to buy that fugly plane?)

Imitation brand topics belong in Community.

Imitation brand topics belong in Community.

From what I can tell it's not imitation brand but just Lego that has been released in Japan with Japanese stickers to go with it. I may be mistaken however.