Joebot

Batman '08

Wait a minute,

Maybe The Penguin uses real penguins for shooting and all the stuff that is not killing

And the mechanical for the blow-it-up works?? :wink:

Undersigned MoWo

Wait a minute,

Maybe The Penguin uses real penguins for shooting and all the stuff that is not killing

))))))))))))))))))) :laugh: Hey, I like it! ) :thumbup:

Since Penguin's Armada has 2 types of penguins: red-legged and black-legged, red-legged can be explosive and black-legged real! )

Now that sure is a relief for me! ) :grin:

Thanks for the idea, MoWo! ) :thumbup:

Good day, gentlemen! ) :sweet:

Okay (not ok-ey)... I've got a question, and I'd hereby like to apologize if this has been asked once already.

Does anyone know when the new Batman line is supposed to arrive in the Dutch stores ?

Because I've been looking every where since I found out that most of the others here are able to buy it...

And when I went to ask the shop-lady from the Intertoys, she said it wasn't in her 'book' yet, so it may be that it only arrives the end of this year...

And I think that really stinks :hmpf_bad:

Well.. thanks in advance for helping :thumbup::classic:

That's a good point actually. How can Penguin profess to be a bird lover, then have them risk their lives commiting crimes for him?

Still, I prefer TLC having real penguins to having mechanical ones.

Think of it this way, he is setting them "free" by allowing them the luxury of a life without laws, instead one with big rewards and an exciting lifestlye! :laugh:

Wait a minute,

I'm loving this idea, Penguin brings his friends for the job but when a death bis necessary bring on the mechanised birds!

On another note, does anyone know if or when the tumbler set will be hitting Aus stores? I have yet to see it show anywhere here.

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Does anyone know when the new Batman line is supposed to arrive in the Dutch stores ?

They're on S@H for you, but bear in mind that the UK hasn't had the Bat-sets surface yet, so it's not just you.

On another note, does anyone know if or when the tumbler set will be hitting Aus stores? I have yet to see it show anywhere here.

Look, just be thankful you've got three of the sets. Like I said, we haven't got any (bizarrely, we have got some of the Agents sets early though).

Look, just be thankful you've got three of the sets. Like I said, we haven't got any (bizarrely, we have got some of the Agents sets early though).

Good point, though well done on the Agents sets, I'd consider that a success given its pretty much overtaken Batman as our favourite theme this year. Hope you can get 'em soon though, but for now I've decided to order a few sets while waiting for the Tumbler.

Good point, though well done on the Agents sets, I'd consider that a success given its pretty much overtaken Batman as our favourite theme this year. Hope you can get 'em soon though, but for now I've decided to order a few sets while waiting for the Tumbler.

It's weird that the Tumbler is the only one that hasn't shown up though. Since it more or less is a tie in to the Dark Knight (Joker, Tumbler) you'd think that would have been their main priority to get released. Hopefully it shows it's face soon

1. ???riddler??? posted this in the gameplay topic, but I missed the time of posting, so you may have been first. But if you find new stuff, can you please post it in the gameplay topic? :sweet:

2. The Scarecrow has been known about since the 'Escapees: Everyone' trailer; you could see him beating some cops up and some stuff up. He has the same template as Mola Ram; he hits people with his hat. :laugh:

EDIT: You were off by half an hour; please search before you post stuff you deem to be 'new'. :sweet:

Also, I'm getting back into the original Batman Animated Series; it's on the Toon Disney Jetix channel at 8:30 in the morning and 11:30 at night for half an hour from Tuesday to Friday, then at 6:30 in the evening on Saturday and Sunday, as well as 11:30 at night.

This is the series I grew up with, so I'm really enjoying it.

So far I've seen: The Joker, Harley Quinn, Dick Grayson(no Robin, though), Poison Ivy, Commissioner Gordon, Bullock, Clayface, Manbat, and Harvey Dent(no Two-Face yet). Also, Rebecca Gordon(Comish's daughter); she's Batgirl, right? Then there's a good chance she'll be in the game. I had forgotten... :oh:

Edited by trooperdavinfelth

So far I've seen: The Joker, Harley Quinn, Dick Grayson(no Robin, though), Poison Ivy, Commissioner Gordon, Bullock, Clayface, Manbat, and Harvey Dent(no Two-Face yet). Also, Rebecca Gordon(Comish's daughter); she's Batgirl, right? Then there's a good chance she'll be in the game. I had forgotten... :oh:

I thought it was Barbera Gordon? :wacko:

:skull:

1. ???riddler??? posted this in the gameplay topic, but I missed the time of posting, so you may have been first. But if you find new stuff, can you please post it in the gameplay topic? :sweet:

2. The Scarecrow has been known about since the 'Escapees: Everyone' trailer; you could see him beating some cops up and some stuff up. He has the same template as Mola Ram; he hits people with his hat. :laugh:

EDIT: You were off by half an hour; please search before you post stuff you deem to be 'new'. :sweet:

Also, I'm getting back into the original Batman Animated Series; it's on the Toon Disney Jetix channel at 8:30 in the morning and 11:30 at night for half an hour from Tuesday to Friday, then at 6:30 in the evening on Saturday and Sunday, as well as 11:30 at night.

This is the series I grew up with, so I'm really enjoying it.

i never saw robins alter ego, or batgirl. or man bat. or bullok. or harvey.

i never saw robins alter ego, or batgirl. or man bat. or bullok. or harvey.

trooperdavinfelth is talking about the Batman Animated Series, that's why. :wink:

trooperdavinfelth is talking about the Batman Animated Series, that's why. :wink:

Any movie or show without Harvey Dent, Bullock, or Dick Grayson must be a boring movie... :tongue:

Y'know, brickbreaker's post made me think of something: Will Bullock be in the Dark Knight movie? :sceptic: I don't think Batgirl will; we already know Harvey is... I don't think Robin will be in it either... That's a true pity. But I guess I should see Batman Begins; it's a prequel, right? Who are the villians in Batman Begins?

Y'know, brickbreaker's post made me think of something: Will Bullock be in the Dark Knight movie? :sceptic: I don't think Batgirl will; we already know Harvey is... I don't think Robin will be in it either... That's a true pity. But I guess I should see Batman Begins; it's a prequel, right? Who are the villians in Batman Begins?

I doubt that Bullock will be in The Dark Knight; if he is it would only be a brief cameo appearance. Robin and Batgirl certainly will not be in it. Christopher Nolan has stated that as long as he's doing the movies Batman will go it solo.

I would definitely recommend seeing Batman Begins before seeing The Dark Knight. BB does take place first, TDK is the sequel. And the villians in BB are mob boss Carmine Falcone, the Scarecrow and Ra's al Ghul.

I doubt that Bullock will be in The Dark Knight; if he is it would only be a brief cameo appearance. Robin and Batgirl certainly will not be in it. Christopher Nolan has stated that as long as he's doing the movies Batman will go it solo.

I would definitely recommend seeing Batman Begins before seeing The Dark Knight. BB does take place first, TDK is the sequel. And the villians in BB are mob boss Carmine Falcone, the Scarecrow and Ra's al Ghul.

OK; that's why I wasn't THAT much a fan of these movies(let alone the first ones :hmpf: ) because they didn't have enough characters... :sad:

But BB should be an interesting watch; who doesen't love movies? :grin:

OK; that's why I wasn't THAT much a fan of these movies(let alone the first ones :hmpf: ) because they didn't have enough characters... :sad:

But BB should be an interesting watch; who doesen't love movies? :grin:

Oh, BB is definitely worth watching. It's in my top ten of favorite movies in this decade and early buzz has it that TDK is even better. As far as characters go though, I agree with Nolan's approach; putting too many characters in a 2 hour movie can be detrimental (think Spider-man 3).

What I would really like to see is a new Batman television series - like Batman, The Animated Series only live action and in 1 hour episodes. That sort of format allows you to introduce lots of characters and focus on a variety of relationships.

They're on S@H for you, but bear in mind that the UK hasn't had the Bat-sets surface yet, so it's not just you.

Thanks man ! :thumbup:

Guess I just have to be patient than (/then ?).

Besides, I'll need to start saving money again after SW Lego so... :tongue:

Oh, BB is definitely worth watching. It's in my top ten of favorite movies in this decade and early buzz has it that TDK is even better. As far as characters go though, I agree with Nolan's approach; putting too many characters in a 2 hour movie can be detrimental (think Spider-man 3).

What I would really like to see is a new Batman television series - like Batman, The Animated Series only live action and in 1 hour episodes. That sort of format allows you to introduce lots of characters and focus on a variety of relationships.

Yeah, that's a good point about multiple characters. :tongue:

Now a one hour continuation of the Animated Series, only with new animation, I'd LOVE to see! But they'd have to keep the old characters the same, or at least more detailed, because it wouldn't be the same without them...

Also, Shoc, you're right, it is Barbara. :wink:

Also, Shoc, you're right, it is Barbara. :wink:

She'll be inconsolable that you got her name wrong. I'll have to go and comfort her. :grin:

She'll be inconsolable that you got her name wrong. I'll have to go and comfort her. :grin:

:oh: I also got her name wrong even though it was a correction. I said Barbera Gordon! :hmpf::tongue:

Edited by Shoc

:oh: I also got her name wrong even though it was a correction. I said Barbera Gordon! :hmpf::tongue:

Oh, well in that case, I'll have my work cut out. :wink:

I got the Harley Truck today!