Alebricks

[MOC] Council of Elrond

Hi all, this is my first MOC of the Lord of the Rings theme. It needed a lot of work and I'm quite proud of it. I built it starting from the original set and taking inspiration from different mocs that i found on web. Hope you like it!

25880194605_11140b23b9_h.jpg

25579620260_c3db57adc4_h.jpg

25247465944_b61004519f_h.jpg

25785230291_8db9bb473d_h.jpg

Excellent version of the council scene :thumbup: The diagonal tiling looks amazing, and I like the curving wall :classic:

very nice MOC! like the roofs ,watterfall, everything.. really inspires me to my planning of reconstruction of my own council of elrond MOC

Impressive, an excellent representation of the council of Elrond. I particularly like how you did the stone tiles.

Thanks for sharing this work of art. *oh2*

This is the set LEGO should have released but chose not to.

Exquisite build! I couldn't care less about LotR - but I bought a bunch of these sets because the architecture and colors are beautiful, and you've taken that humble beginning and transformed it into a fantastic piece of art. This is just magnificent. The decorated roof sections are beautiful, the angled floor and curved wall are nice and the waterfall looks great. It would never make a set - too many pieces for that - but even so, it's what the designers probably would like to build if cost wasn't an issue.

Excellent work. :classic::pir-wub::thumbup:

That is beautiful! :wub: I picked up 3 of these sets cheap when I visited the US last year with the idea to do something like this but have never had the time. I hope if I ever do that mine turns out half as good as yours! Everything is great, the waterfall, the paved meeting area and the buildings themselves. Fantastic job, well done!

I always wanted to display my Fellowship of the Ring minifigures somewhere and this is a perfect set! 

Btw how many sets of 79006 you used for this MOC?

Gorgeous!  The color scheme is fantastic, and the architecture looks great.  I wish I had that many olive green cheese wedges!   Too bad the actual sets weren't that big!

On 6/13/2017 at 9:12 AM, Grover said:

Gorgeous!  The color scheme is fantastic, and the architecture looks great.  I wish I had that many olive green cheese wedges!   Too bad the actual sets weren't that big!

Agreed! They should take this as a UCS Council of Elrond. Haha

Wooh, that looks stunning. :wub:

The floor is really nice and I like your use of colors.

Thank you for sharing! :classic: