Hello Everyone,

Let’s me introduce my new MOC Caterpillar 390F Fully RC with Tow Haul. Do you remember my First MOC??? Extremely Large Mining Dump Truck, Now I will make it from dump truck to tow truck, it just for transporting caterpillar 390F. please take a look the photos and video.

Video: https://www.facebook.com/shineYucorner/videos'>https://www.facebook.com/shineYucorner/videos

i have other great moc, please visit my fans page: https://www.facebook.com/shineYucorner/

142215ylxi3w3sseoe8uje.jpg

142215lr997ok2e2qzy25r.jpg

142215mzg9xik99w3xrr3z.jpg

142215vw6ymy29pjd8yww6.jpg

142216ewwsowp8v18h11om.jpg

142216i2b9hw9g91lhhu1h.jpg

142216zdfvst2tthaa9o08.jpg

142216hswmk46mtpaswz4f.jpg

142216qxqay48zh4xy49u8.jpg

142217nf6faf4hkh0aaaox.jpg

142217fecu17csweunztws.jpg

142217o83n1114m1132w5k.jpg

Why can't LEGO design sets like this? Well detailed and functioned, in a set size that would sell at a marketable price. I see a lot of MOC's and think "That's awesome, but would never sell", I honestly think this MOC is both "Awesome" and would sell well as a LEGO set (Probably minus the RC). Please submit this on LEGO ideas :P

If I was to be really picky, the trailer could do with a bit of work.

Edited by Riley-NZL

Really nice. I think you should dedicate more time to a MOC, it always looks like you can't wait to show us but by doing so you miss some details. Nevertheless good stuff!

How many pump cylindres have you used?

The trailer has so much bending :cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad:

Please submit this on LEGO ideas :P

These things are likely to get nowhere on LEGO IDEAS.

The trailer has so much bending :cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad:

I've not had much better luck avoiding this unless load is less than 1kg. I bet that machine is closer to 2.5.

I've not had much better luck avoiding this unless load is less than 1kg. I bet that machine is closer to 2.5.

...or unless you design it properly :laugh:

Looks like the trailer is only one studs thick, just creating a frame of 3 studs height would make it way stronger and with a mimimun bend..

Models are both great, especially the new excavator, but for me, star of the show are photos! I really like how you do them!

I am not too sure about the trailer length and the construction technique used,but I do like the excavator and dumper.

Can you share some pictures of the compressor and valves of the excavator?

I would totally buy this as a flagship set... (I'm not sure if Lego ever got a Caterpillar brand license for any past sets)

How many parts did you use for this version and what manual/powered functions do these have?

It's just awesome.

Some comments on the trailer... I'm not an expert but in my experience studded beams are stronger than studless and offer less flexing for something like your long trailer. When I built a lowboy trailer similar to Ingmar's lowboy, I used an "illegal" technique where I inserted some small cut rubber band strips in between some adjacent beams to try produce a neutral bending/cupping of the trailer frame without any load... loaded the flex would not be as severe in the opposite direction.

Great caterpillar and good combination with the other vehicle. Where did you get all those larger pneumatics from?

H

Where did you get all those larger pneumatics from?

There are really lots of them on Bricklink available.

What a great set of MOCs. I especially like the Excavator and Dumper. Great work.

Edited by grum64

I am not too sure about the trailer length and the construction technique used,but I do like the excavator and dumper.

Can you share some pictures of the compressor and valves of the excavator?

Sure, plsease see at this link;