Bonaparte

Decal Wish List

I am looking for someone to design some decals for me for both personal use and for possible resale(locally and possibly online). If anyone is interested, please contact me at MyUserName @ gmail.

We can discuss the details through email. Thanks for reading

I made some of Rooney and a classic Ronaldo MU version that you can find here. It's the 2011-12 kit (and 2008 Champions League kit for Ronaldo), but United nonetheless. Hopefully some day I'll get more time to get back into doing decals again, as I was hoping to do more of these.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Lionel Messi's decals look good too! :wub:

Could I please request head, torso and leg decals for Zane's Father in the new episodes of Ninjago? Could I also get a double sided face with one side the same as the reference pic and the other side scared. Thanks in advance.

Reference pic:

RedoJulien.jpg

Edited by Wall E2624

Hi

I need several faces of Asian civilian (male female children) in flesh or white color for my project. Designer will be fully credited when i post pictures on Eurobricks forum and Flickr. Also link on existing Asian civilian face decals is o.k.

Edited by lakuda

Hello everybody!

I was wondering if somebody could help me with some decals for my New Iron Man Hall of Armor. I need some decals for the front and back of the:

-Mark I

-Mark II

-Mark III

-Mark IV

-Mark V

When I post the moc, you will be fully credited for the decals.

If there is a volunteer, please send me a PM!

Kind regards,

The Bricking Builder.

Can somebody please make a Man Utd home kit for this [2012-2013] season. Full torso and legs with Rooney printed on the back.

Edit: Nevermind, I'd like to have CHAMP20NS printed on the back, thanks!

Edited by Dat Lego

I need a big help with my custom minifig

I need this shirt

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/922441_517445008292979_307293672_o.jpg

It's based off of this shirt this guys is waering here

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/858769_495446947159452_1187466252_o.jpg

Also a double sided face one with a mustache and one without

(The guy with the Stache)

https://fbcdn-photos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/535490_495843703786443_228693205_n.jpg?dl=1

Him without it

https://fbcdn-photos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/67060_506056066098540_149564197_n.jpg?dl=1

It would be very appreciated because all my attempts failed

Any suggestions for those rolled up sleeves ? Or would decal work for that too?

Edited by Carleduardoling

Hey, I'd like to have a Dastan face. And also, I'd like an Evil Dwarf torso, but with a Crown Knight buckles. (I'd like two versions, a completely grey statue one, and a normal one (with blue instead of black for the main color.)

Also, for more information... I am Awesomeknight1234 from Brickimedia. I am a well known user with a good history of customs. I am making a comic based on stuff about Castle and would like you to acknowledge me as a normal user.

Edited by CastleFan607

Hey, I'd like to have a Dastan face. And also, I'd like an Evil Dwarf torso, but with a Crown Knight buckles. (I'd like two versions, a completely grey statue one, and a normal one (with blue instead of black for the main color.)

Also, for more information... I am Awesomeknight1234 from Brickimedia. I am a well known user with a good history of customs. I am making a comic based on stuff about Castle and would like you to acknowledge me as a normal user.

oh ur from brickmedia i know u on facebook

oh ur from brickmedia i know u on facebook

Please avoid chat-like spelling and off-topic posts. This is an adult-oriented community and we require a minimum of maturity from our members. Thank you.

@ CastleFan607 - Welcome to Eurobricks. If you'd like to introduce yourself to our community, maybe you could do it better by posting in the Hello! My name is ... forum. Once you make 10 posts you'll get 'normal member' full options on the forums. You can find more info about user groups and such by following the Eurobricks FAQ link in my signature. :wink:

Please avoid chat-like spelling and off-topic posts. This is an adult-oriented community and we require a minimum of maturity from our members. Thank you.

@ CastleFan607 - Welcome to Eurobricks. If you'd like to introduce yourself to our community, maybe you could do it better by posting in the Hello! My name is ... forum. Once you make 10 posts you'll get 'normal member' full options on the forums. You can find more info about user groups and such by following the Eurobricks FAQ link in my signature. :wink:

My goal is not to be a normal user, it is to be respected as one. I probably won't be a too much of the community, but thanks...

Also, this is getting out of topic, can we go back to the decals I was requesting?

My goal is not to be a normal user, it is to be respected as one. I probably won't be a too much of the community, but thanks...

Also, this is getting out of topic, can we go back to the decals I was requesting?

yeah same here, and I'm 31 by the way :P, enough adult for ya XD,

now what kind of decals are usually posted here?

Edited by Carleduardoling

yeah same here, and I'm 31 by the way :P, enough adult for ya XD,

now what kind of decals are usually posted here?

Mostly official or custom decals, like I demonstrated above:

Mostly official or custom decals, like I demonstrated above:

I'm sorry I meant colored, or transparent, i am sorry i am incredibly new at this I don't even know where to start

I'm sorry I meant colored, or transparent, i am sorry i am incredibly new at this I don't even know where to start

Please take a look at our Indexes and/or discuss them in the relevant topic, instead of posting unrelated questions in this requests' thread. Thank you. :classic:

59d8f1819758fe325355c5f18b429086.jpg

Looking for a decal of Malcolm Reynolds torso as seen here, apologies in advance if this is in the index already, I spent a good hour looking for it last night.

Just a question, because I'm new here, are there certain people you can talk to that are sure to do your requests?

I'll do them for sure if I get paid, especially when people want crazy complicated designs, otherwise I make like one a month lol

Edited by Henchmen4Hire

I'll do them for sure if I get paid, especially when people want crazy complicated designs, otherwise I make like one a month lol

Heh, anyways, mind doing the ones I requested? Not too much work..