Bonaparte

Decal Wish List

Would anyone be as kind to make a few decals for my superhero collection?

Im looking for a zemo mask decal, just eyes and gold head wrap thing on a dark pink background, and if anyone has time, a torso decal to match?

Would anyone be as kind to make a few decals for my superhero collection?

Im looking for a zemo mask decal, just eyes and gold head wrap thing on a dark pink background, and if anyone has time, a torso decal to match?

Hmm, interesting, never heard of him, do you have a source picture to use for this? I might try this out.

I just need the head. Colored please. Thanks man.

8147645011_f16a3d65cd.jpg

Wow, it's done already!

If you want anything changed, feel free to say so :classic:

I'm still working on the decals for 'bekindsorewind'..

Edited by commdr_neyo

Can Someone Finish this decal for me? i'm stuck on it the lines just are not Even

If you Didn't know its for legolas' arms

I made an arm design with "flora" pattern similar in style to ones I found on different costumes replica photos. Not sure if it is what you wanted.

elf-arms.png

Wow, it's done already!

If you want anything changed, feel free to say so :classic:

You're a god.

Thanks!

Edit: One small change: can you please remove the facial skull lines from his face (from the first pic) giving him a less chiseled face. Thanks again.

Edited by Another Brick In The Wall

You're a god.

Thanks!

Edit: One small change: can you please remove the facial skull lines from his face (from the first pic) giving him a less chiseled face. Thanks again.

8147709124_6a9c98b887.jpg

Cheekbones removed :thumbup:

Before I can finish the decals 'bekindsorewind' requested, I'll need him to answer my question..

Do you want these as clear decals, or coloured? Also, which minifig parts do you want covered?

I've been looking at this topic for quite some time now, and I'll try to do some more requests if I got time :classic:

Sorry For the Whizzer and April both colored. Also, just the torso for April and head, torso and legs for Whizzer. Thanks!

Sorry For the Whizzer and April both colored. Also, just the torso for April and head, torso and legs for Whizzer. Thanks!

No problem! I hope to have these done soon :thumbup:

Thanks again, bro.

No problem, glad you like it :sweet:

pm me if you want my paypal

Not trying to bother anyone, just thought my request my of been overlooked. So here it is again:

Could anyone make a Dark Turtle and Battle Damaged Krang? The head and shell for the Dark Turtle is not needed. Thanks.

EDIT: http://www.fbtb.net/...con-exclusives/

(The skateboard is NEEDED! Thank you.)

EDIT: Hey, I'm a citizen now!

Edited by commodore_legolas

Hello everyone. I'd like to know if anybody whould be able to make me decals based on Arrow from the CW show.

I'd like decals based on the torso and back, please. The quiver should be on his back (like Hawekeye's) I'd also like his face with and without his eyepaint.

reference:

arroww.png

arroww2.png

Thanks in advance anybody willing to do this.

1st day on the board and my 1st post

Could someone make me the Ninjago Pink Ninja costume?

My sons are Ninjago crazy and have been asking for the pink one lol

thanks!

Hi, could I possibly get some decals of characters in the new James Bond movie Skyfall. Thanks!

I started a new thread here with the designs. So far only Daniel Craig's Bond is done, but I'll add Silva, etc. when I have more time. Hope you like.

Hi,

Could someone please make me face and torso decals of Steve Mcgarrett played by Jack Lord and James MacArthur as Danny Williams from "Hawaii Five-O"?

Reference Pics:

Steve(Excuse me for the watermark):

http://i150.photobuc...mcgarrett01.jpg

Danny:

http://static.tvguid...smacarthur1.jpg

Thanks a lot.

Edited by Endeavour

Could someone make me a torso design for my sig-fig Redcoat Colonel Brickington, who will be in the Tournament of Redistribution. It can be a Royal navy captain or Royal army general, anything. And if I like it I might just put it on my sig-fig;)

Could someone please make 9th, 10th and 11th Doctor torso and face decals? Suggestions for hairpieces would be welcome, too! Thanks! :sweet:

Edited by Bricktooth

Could someone please make 9th, 10th and 11th Doctor torso and face decals? Suggestions for hairpieces would be welcome, too! Thanks! :sweet:

Another DW fan! Unfortunately, I cannot help you with the decals, but helping you with the hair would be my pleasure!

For the 9th, I would recommend this in black: http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=92081

For the 10th, I would recommend this in reddish brown: http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=98385

And for the 11th, I would recommend this in dark brown: http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=43753

Hope this helps!

commodore_legolas

Thanks a lot, the hair for 9 and 10 is perfect! Unfortunately there is no perfect hair for 11 in LEGO yet, although the hair you linked resembles the one he has in the Series 6 finale.

Hi everybody,

Could anybody make this two torso decals ?

WW1 1914 French Officer:

Front & Back

joyeuxnoell.jpgfrenchback.png

WW1 1914 French Soldier (will be print on a dark blue torso) :

soldat1914.jpg

Thanks !

Edited by Courleciel