Bonaparte

Decal Wish List

Who can make me deltas in high res, because i searched for them, and didnt saw them(

*sorry my english is poo xD*

Who can make me deltas in high res, because i searched for them, and didnt saw them(

*sorry my english is poo xD*

что такое дельта?

Прошу прислать фотографию?

What are deltas? Please post a picture.

I guess Alex is talking about Star Wars Deltas, am I right?

Delta_Squad.jpg

If so, please supply helmet dimensions, so we can work on decals.

Edited by NickAb

I guess Alex is talking about Star Wars Deltas, am I right?

I'd say you're right, considering he customized a helmet for one. :wink: There's a topic for it in the MCW.

Hi, can I order a Star Wars The Clone Wars Padme Amidala Torso like the one shown here:

Pic

Thanks! (Can you PM me when ready?)

Actually, this thread is used to kindly ask for decals, not order them. :wink:

Also, designers use to post fulfilled requests in here, so you should check this topic, not ask for a PM notification (though that's up to the designer, in the end).

Just two small notes for all those new to this thread. :classic:

что такое дельта?

Прошу прислать фотографию?

Im talkin abot Star Wars delta team. Helmet dimensions? It is original clone helmet without that strangy thing on his helmet =) Topic is here Who can make me decals? ^_^

And i know english no need to translate :D But i write in English very badly =)

Hi I was wondering if I could have decals (in flesh) for the following Nolan Batman characters:

Ra's Al Ghul

Harvey Dent

John Blake (Detective)

Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne (unfit from TDKR beginning)

I finished the Bruce Wayne - Recluse version (or unfit as you say) from TDKR and you can find it in my other post on TDKR designs here. I based the face on the Nolan Bruce Wayne minifig featured in the post and would suggest it be used with a dark gray torso and arms and looking at the pics, I would say it might be better to use the Side Swept hair or hero hair as he only uses the comb back hair when out and about or at parties. Just a suggestion, again, it is really up to you how to use it, right? :wink: Hope it works out well and is what you were hoping for.

So, that should be all from your list except for Ra's Al Ghul. I have finished the face but am wondering what torso you were looking for? In Batman Begins, he is found with a suit, a training outfit, and another black suit at the end (pics below). Which one did you want? I would think the ROTJ Luke torso would work well for the training one, and if you just wanted the head decal, just let me know and I'll just post that. Otherwise, please post pics of how you would like it to look.

Thanks and hopefully will have other TDK and TDKR decals coming soon.

Ra's Al Ghul (Batman Begins)

LiamNeeson_BatmanBegins.jpgliam1.jpg

Im talkin abot Star Wars delta team.

* snip*

Reference images:

Completed designs under spoiler:

rc-1138-boss.png

rc-1140-fixer.png

rc-1207-sev.png

rc-1262-scorch.png

PS: Applying helmet decal will be a really big challenge, probably it will be better to cut helmet designs on a few different pieces and apply them separately. Also I'm not sure about helmet dimensions.

Edited by NickAb

I've started making SW Deltas decals. As you didn't provide any reference images I decided to stick to following images

* snip *

Great! Thanks!

Edited by LuxorV
No need to quote entire post with images.

Actually, this thread is used to kindly ask for decals, not order them. :wink:

Also, designers use to post fulfilled requests in here, so you should check this topic, not ask for a PM notification (though that's up to the designer, in the end).

Just two small notes for all those new to this thread. :classic:

Thanks for pointing that out!

Can someone please make a decal of the new Minecraft Creeper 1x1 brick decoration?

Here it is

creeper.png

Ok, I'll start off with a sorry for requesting decals so often. I'm sorry :classic:

Second, this is kind of a large request, so I'd understand if somebody was only willing to do certain parts of it.

First off: I know I've already had fantastic decals for another Ant-Man made by NickAb, but this version of Ant-Man was one I designed myself, and would like alongside my Avengers. :sweet:

antman.png

Second, could somebody please create decals based on this Wasp, but with the mouth closed:

Wap.png

Thirdly, could somebody please create torso and back decals based on this design (the back should just have the top pattern but on the back, without the star)and a face decal based on Yvonne Strahovski's face (if possible one with and without the mask, but if just one I'd prefer the one without)

req2.pngreq3.png

And finally, would somebody be kind enough to create a decal based on Nathan Fillion's face,

req1.png

Thanks a TON in advance, and I'm sorry if this seems like I'm asking for a ton of stuff (which I guess I am, hah) but I'd like to make these minifigs soonish. And I'll love you forever. :tongue:

Thanks!

Edited by LMB10

Any chance I could get some LBM2 Vicki Vale decals? Maybe a torso and two faces - if possible, one smiling and one screaming. Here is some reference:

images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120624111352/lego/images/b/b1/VickivaleUnlocked.PNG

http://images.wikia.com/lego/images/c/c0/Vikki_Vale.png

Keep up the great work everyone!Thank you so much :classic:

Here it is

vicki-vale.png

I've made a belt with different width at left and right to

. But if you want a single width belt, I can redo it. Edited by NickAb

Here it is

*Snip*

I've made a belt with different width at left and right to

. But if you want a single width belt, I can redo it.

The width is fine. But you see how the belt goes right to the edge of the decal on the front, then on the back it is tight to her body? Could you make the front tight to her body as well? Other than that thanks! It's an awesome decal :classic:

Edited by Santaduckz

The width is fine. But you see how the belt goes right to the edge of the decal on the front, then on the back it is tight to her body? Could you make the front tight to her body as well? Other than that thanks! It's an awesome decal :classic:

Oops. My bad, didn't noticed the belt going beyond the body shape. Fixed, see original post.

Faces based on ones found in Emperor Krulos' Catwoman designs.

Edited by NickAb

*snip*

First off: I know I've already had fantastic decals for another Ant-Man made by NickAb, but this version of Ant-Man was one I designed myself, and would like alongside my Avengers. :sweet:

*snip*

Here is ant-man. It is based on my previous design with different additions, so now it looks more like your sketch.

ant-man-2.png

Updated Marvel to be darker color scheme (used Earth Blue color). Old version can be found here

Hope it is not too dark. TLG does not have any mid dark tone between dark blue and bright blue. So before printing on sticker paper use regular paper to check brightness.

Here is Captain Marvel (I don't know how to make a face look more like Yvonne without doing something like SW Clone Wars faces, which I personally don't love)

marvel.png

PS: I'll add both designs in editable vector format to Minifig Decal repository later.

Update

Wasp's torso design was already done by Emperor Krulos.

wasp.svg.png

I've done my variation in slightly different style

wasp.png

Edited by NickAb

Here is ant-man. It is based on my previous design with different additions, so now it looks more like your sketch.

-snip-

Wow, that's fantastic! Love it! Great work, thanks a bunch :tongue::thumbup:

And once again, fantastic! Can't wait to apply these to minifigs.

EDIT: Thanks, that looks great. I'll be sure to try out printing on paper before printing on decal paper to check.

EDIT2: Wasp's great, thanks. :classic:

Edited by LMB10

I just have 2 small requests, as I am not too good at recreating decals from lego pieces.

I just need the front and back torsos for both of these pieces. (Fairly large if possible)

http://www.bricklink.com/PL/973pb1073.jpg

http://www.bricklink.com/PL/973pb991.jpg

If someone is able to make those, I would be very grateful!

Thank you to all of you who do an amazing job with these decals!

I just have 2 small requests, as I am not too good at recreating decals from lego pieces.

I just need the front and back torsos for both of these pieces. (Fairly large if possible)

http://www.bricklink.com/PL/973pb1073.jpg

http://www.bricklink.com/PL/973pb991.jpg

If someone is able to make those, I would be very grateful!

Thank you to all of you who do an amazing job with these decals!

Updateed: both designs are ready

ballistics-vest.tlg.dino.png

scout.tlg.dino.png

Edited by NickAb