Bonaparte

Decal Wish List

This may be difficult, but can anybody make decals for the serpentine designs on their tails.222.PNG

Edited by Zachattacx

THANK YOU :wub::sweet::thumbup:

By the way, would you happen to have one without the diamonds on the side (For the Ithilien Rangers :wub: )

If you don't have one or have time to make one, please don't.

Edited by Gandalf the Purple

Can anyone provide a good quality scan or (even better) create the Kingdoms Lions and Dragons quarter torso printing of the front and back please?

I tried googling for them but no luck.... :(

Made a few minor mistakes. So here is the improved Faramir decal. Also here is the Ithillien Ranger decal. I didn't have any reference pictures. (Google came up with a lot of diffenet designs.) So I created my own. Hope you like it.

Also these can be found in the minifig svg repository.

7570537522_c5961f7c14.jpg7570485296_18d623526e.jpg

Can anyone provide a good quality scan or (even better) create the Kingdoms Lions and Dragons quarter torso printing of the front and back please?

What's a quarter torso? Maybe this? (Very easy to create using the miinifig svg library :wink: )

7570619892_a707551b86.jpg

7570620022_545633f99b.jpg

Edited by Emperor Krulos

*snip*

All hail Emperor Krulos!!

Thanks a lot! They look great but can you reduce the emblems so they match the "official" figures please?

cas487.jpg?1

cas513.jpg?1

Edited by Titan

All hail Emperor Krulos!!

Loyal subject bathe in the graciousness I bestow upon you. Spread the word and tell of the glory that is I. Those who not see the light, let them not be known. Prevent these heathens from spreading their lies. Megablocked to death is to be their punishment.

7573026952_e20f1924ea.jpg

7573026814_55aa793f3b.jpg

I have another request that I hope somebodys interested in.

Could somebody please make me decals of Ant-Man based on the following design, in the style of the Avengers minifigs (not cartoony)

Reference material:

antmandecalrequest.png

But, could it also please be possible for the bottom of the helmet to include the vent looking oval, as seen below?

antmandecalrequestpt2.png

Thanks a bunch in advance. :sweet:

Hello, I was wondering if I could through out a request for a few things. :classic:

could any one make the thigh guards legs and shin guards on on the figure on the left, (the on with the blue chest plate and bandanna) with the blue parts being azure and the dark parts in either black or dark blue-ish gray.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mrerikku/7469368894/

thanks in advance, and if anyone has any questions, please let me know!

Can you provide better reference images?

If you are in a harry consider checking MCW Index here. Some of the design might be used after minor re-coloration and fixes.

Also you can use my old modern soldier decal that can be found here. Slightly different torso design + legs design can be found here (more darker variation here).

Also here is modern warfare soldier template, it contains different ammo, pockets, and gadgets, just copy-paste, play with color and you'll be able to generate few different decals.

mw-soldier-template.png

SVG available at our github SVG decals library.

Edited by NickAb

Hi,

These might already exist so sorry if they do, but can someone please make me BBC Sherlock torso decals for Sherlock and Watson.

A few pictures to base them on -

Sherlock2

Sherlock1

I'd like John without the red cardigan please, and if you could make Sherlock with and without the large coat it would be greatly appreciated, as I might cut one from fabric.

Thanks very much,

Sarah xx

Edit: Sorry forgot to say, not that there's much skin on show, but can I have light flesh please

Here is Watson and Sherlock (with and without scarf)

watson.pngsherlock-wo-scarf.pngsherlock.png

PS: I have some doubts aobut stroke width (it might be way to thin). Please tell me if it is so once you try them out.

Thanks

Edited by NickAb

I hate to repost, but just in case anybody missed this, since it was at the bottom of a page filled with decals. Sorry :blush:

I have another request that I hope somebodys interested in.

Could somebody please make me decals of Ant-Man based on the following design, in the style of the Avengers minifigs (not cartoony)

Reference material:

antmandecalrequest.png

But, could it also please be possible for the bottom of the helmet to include the vent looking oval, as seen below?

antmandecalrequestpt2.png

Thanks a bunch in advance. :sweet:

I hate to repost, but just in case anybody missed this, since it was at the bottom of a page filled with decals. Sorry :blush:

Is it what you wanted?

ant-man.png

Edited by NickAb

Is it what you wanted?

[image Snipped]

Woah, dude, that's great! Exactly what I wanted. Thanks a ton! :sweet::wub:

This may be difficult, but can anybody make decals for the serpentine designs on their tails.

They key problem here is that its hard to figure out shape of decal. I assume you are going to use this part. If so, can you provide a photo of this part from the top, so I can outline it and make template. Next problem is applying decal, this part is to curvy, so it might be really hard to apply decal.

Edited by NickAb