Bonaparte

Decal Wish List

yea man thats sweet thanks,i cant wait to see it all done thanks again for everything so far.

What else does it need other than the gun strap?

What else does it need other than the gun strap?

Vest lines and buttons and the rifle strap and thats it.

Vest lines and buttons and the rifle strap and thats it.

USMarshall3

PEEP it out homie

Check out this revision to the design

Edited by TLOR FETT

USMarshall3

PEEP it out homie

wow man thanks again this may be a dumb question but how would I save it to print it out,and are you going to make the legend of the west outfit still?

I want to tahnk again all those who spend time and effort in fulfilling the requests in this thread. You guys make this place the great community it is! :thumbup:

On the other hand, I also feel the need to remind all of our members that this is an AFOLs-oriented community. Maturity is required of all of us. Thus, I ask all our members posting in the Minifig Customisation Workshop, and this thread in particular, to check their grammar, spelling, capitalisation and punctuation before posting, as required by our Member Guidelines, which all of us subscribed to upon singing up. Thanks for your understanding. :classic:

I can e-mail you the finished product if you wanna PM me your e-mail or MSN or AIM messenger, I plan on giving the other outfit a try but I am doing 3 different requests and my own deigns at the same time.

I can e-mail you the finished product if you wanna PM me your e-mail or MSN or AIM messenger, I plan on giving the other outfit a try but I am doing 3 different requests and my own deigns at the same time.

ok cool thanks again if you cant do the other outfir I understand,my email is emnseth1987@yahoo.com. Thanks again for everything

Good day,

Perhaps it was a bit foolish of me too ask for a decal request during the holidays, so please forgive me that i will ask it again, i'am looking for the torso decals based on the lego viking-line. I've been trying to create something myself but it looks like (.). If somebody could help me out with this, it would also be a great ad to the libary.

I've just done one for starters, I'll try to do more when I find the time but it might take a while :wink: . If anybody else wants to do some that's cool.

viking_face_a.jpg

viking_face_b.jpg

viking_torso_1.jpg

Could I request a design of the Lego Power Miner's Torso? I would like it to have a transparent background if possible.

Thanks!

Here you go, let me know if you need any changes :wink:

power_miner_torso.jpg

Since my request went unanswered, I took the liberty of designing my own.

torso.jpg

More to come.

(Next one will be the Golden Age Flash).

Edited by Mister Blisterfists

Here you go, let me know if you need any changes :wink:

/Picture Snipped\

Thank you so much! (Sorry for late reply, been busy) I'll have to tweak it a bit, but it looks wonderful!

Thank you so much! (Sorry for late reply, been busy) I'll have to tweak it a bit, but it looks wonderful!

No worries :wink: . Just realised I shouldn't have put the light bley background on the centre section :blush: - is that what you need to tweak?

No worries :wink: . Just realised I shouldn't have put the light bley background on the centre section :blush: - is that what you need to tweak?

No, that is fine, just have to remove some stuff, and add some stuff. default_blink.gif it works wonderfully as a modern combat type of design.

Edited by The_Customizer

Hello. Can anybody make a 50-cent bulletproof vest body decal?

I need it exactly for him, so please make the skin on the corners dark.

Here's a reference pic, didn't find any better.

Or for people who saw the movie "Get Rich or Die Tryin", it's the outfit Marcus wore at the end.

50cent-1024-10.jpg_thumb.jpg

I wonder.

Would anybody here be willing to update the Dragon Masters torsos? Something a little more in-line with the modern Kingdoms aesthetic? i.e., little wrinkly folds at the corners, maybe a belt and a neckline?

I'd appreciate it. :blush:

(...If somebody's already done this, of course, I'd also appreciate being pointed in the right direction.)

Edited by Dwellington

Could anyone design a shield decal with some sort of bull's head for a triangular shield please? It would be for my minotaurs.

I know of this one, this or something similar would be nice (maybe more stilized, or whatever that looks good):

3846pb22.jpg?0

Thanks in advance!

Sorry if this is too much to ask for, but can someone make a set of decals for the Ninja's ZX forms, Nya's dress, transparent face decals for the four ninjas and a Nya face?

Thanks!

-Sci

I'd like to request a couple of, well, couples. They are Phantom and Christine from different places.

Firstly I would like Ramin Karimloo's Phantom as seen in the 25th anniversary concert, along with Sierra Boggess's Christine

and Secondly I would like

Gerard Butler's Phantom as seen in the 2004 movie with mask and unmasked and also Emmy Rossum's Christine Daae. Please note that the pictures of Gerard are ones found on google, if needs be I can take screen prints of these 2 next week (my friend borrowed the DVD)

And I'd also like Gerard in his masquerade outfit with different mask as seen at the bottom of this picture.

I will be forever greatful to whoever creates these for me! They will go great with my work in progress Phantom sets! :classic:

Thank you so much!

Javert

Im debating getting a Aayla Secura Figure and customising it into Darth Talon, has anyone designed any decals for this?

Anyone got a good mr. Freeze decal, the original or a little updated. The ones in the sticky aren't the ones I'm looking for and one link is broken.