Bonaparte

Decal Wish List

Hope these are OK, let me know if you need any changes.

pirate_admiral_89.jpg

bicorne_89.jpg

You better believe that those are alright! They are great! I'll get to spraypainting my black hat to white and posting these decals...I'll be sure to upload pics of the final product!

Now...I just need to ask LuxorV to post these images in the official pirates decal topic.

Also....earlier I posted my own template creation of the sandtrooper cloth pauldron....and I asked if there is a thread or special page on the site where cloth templates are found...but no one got back to me. Does anybody know?

Edited by mackgriggs

You better believe that those are alright! They are great! I'll get to spraypainting my black hat to white and posting these decals...I'll be sure to upload pics of the final product!

Now...I just need to ask LuxorV to post these images in the official pirates decal topic.

Also....earlier I posted my own template creation of the sandtrooper cloth pauldron....and I asked if there is a thread or special page on the site where cloth templates are found...but no one got back to me. Does anybody know?

Oh...actually...I was looking at the original face again...you have the stubble spots all in the right positions...but could you please make those stubble "circles" a bit smaller? The "stubble" is a bit too large.....

Don't think he'd mind two sets of decals.

But still, I was going to design and print the decals for him, and he'd buy them.

He's already said he won't need them anymore, though. :sceptic:

Oh...actually...I was looking at the original face again...you have the stubble spots all in the right positions...but could you please make those stubble "circles" a bit smaller? The "stubble" is a bit too large.....

I've updated the images in my original post :wink:

But still, I was going to design and print the decals for him, and he'd buy them.

He's already said he won't need them anymore, though. :sceptic:

Yeah, sorry about that cock up! I saw that you were willing to do decal commissions after I posted my request here for Orc decals.

@Bricksandparts: You can go ahead and make the decals, but don't feel like you have to. I can maybe make my own (though they will be pretty shoddy).

I've updated the images in my original post :wink:

Awesome, thank you once again! Once LuxorV posts the images on the pirate thread the original Pirates 1 line should be nearly complete.

hello everyone

I am here to request a decal of the sign that was in the Guarded Inn set (10000-1)

it looks like this: 2335p40.png

I need a decal for this because my dog when he was a puppy got hold of this 1 piece and chewed it to bits :cry_sad:

If someone can reproduce this for me I'll be eternally grateful! :classic:

hello everyone

I am here to request a decal of the sign that was in the Guarded Inn set (10000-1)

it looks like this: 2335p40.png

I need a decal for this because my dog when he was a puppy got hold of this 1 piece and chewed it to bits :cry_sad:

If someone can reproduce this for me I'll be eternally grateful! :classic:

That decal is so easy, I could't let is pass :tongue:

I just quickly edited the BL image:

6660921499_e2a0c4bf63_s.jpg

Good day,

Perhaps it was a bit foolish of me too ask for a decal request during the holidays, so please forgive me that i will ask it again, i'am looking for the torso decals based on the lego viking-line. I've been trying to create something myself but it looks like (.). If somebody could help me out with this, it would also be a great ad to the libary.

Please forgive my poor english, it is still a bit rusty after all these years.

thank you for your time,

claus

That decal is so easy, I could't let is pass :tongue:

I just quickly edited the BL image:

6660921499_e2a0c4bf63_s.jpg

Thank you so much!

I take it when printing it will come out the right size?

Could someone please make a set of Portal 2 decals for Chell's face, legs, body, arm, etc? Thanks!

-Sci

Edited by CM4S

Thank you so much!

I take it when printing it will come out the right size?

Uhm, nope. My guess is that it has to be smaller, but I'm not sure, and to behonest, I'm too lazy to look up the measurements..

Javert - You should print it at 1.6 x 1.6 cm, or 0.63 x 0.63 inches.

Hello, I'm back, and looking for more Batman decals...

Please could someone make me the back and back of head decals for Bane please. As seen here.

'snip'

Thank you for any help. :sweet:

I'm not sure if I got the colour right for his 'leotard :laugh:' - I've done it Earth Blue - let me know if that needs changing...

bane_head_reverse.jpg

bane_torso_reverese.jpg

Sorry, but I can't view it, I just get the 'posted image' thing. :sceptic:

Thanks for making them, as for the colour, I can't see them at the moment and I don't know my LEGO colours off by heart. :grin:

I was wondering if any one would be so kind as to make a few of this figs into decals for me.

I need them for a project I am working on and, will post pictures as soon as I can get my hands on some decal paper.

This would be GREATLY appreciated!

hp012.jpg torso and legs

http://www.bricklink.com/PL/3626bpb397.jpg?1

http://www.findmybrick.com/images/leia_slave2.JPG torso and legs

http://www.findmybrick.com/images/H003A.jpg just the face with the veil.

http://www.bricklink.com/PL/3626bpb501.jpg?1

http://www.bricklink.com/PL/3626bpb552.jpg?1

Sorry, but I can't view it, I just get the 'posted image' thing. :sceptic:

Thanks for making them, as for the colour, I can't see them at the moment and I don't know my LEGO colours off by heart. :grin:

It's displaying OK for me but here's the link to my brickshelf if you're having trouble. I think what I've called 'Earth Blue' is the same as BL Dark Blue.

The design is exactly the same as the actual fig!!! :wub:

It's perfect, and the colour is great. :sweet:

It is unfortunate that I can only view the thumbnails, but that is probably my PC. Oddly it's only those decals, all the others view normally.

I hestitate to ask, but could you do the front as well? It is just that your design is stacks better than the one I found on the net. :wub:

Edited by Scorpiox

I hestitate to ask, but could you do the front as well? It is just that your design is stacks better than the one I found on the net. :wub:

OK, you twisted my arm...

bane_head.jpg

bane_torso_front.jpg

I request Impulse and Kid Flash II torso and head decals if you please.

If anybody needs reference PM me.

Edited by Mister Blisterfists

hello there

could somebody do me a favour and make a decal that is based on the professor Quirrell head with Voldemort on the back?

What I am after is the left half of the face is Voldemort's and the right half is Quirrell's and could this be done in a flesh variation?

If anyone can do this I will be very grateful to them (and just so you know, this is NOT a Harry Potter decal I want)

(Being a Phantom Phan, you may get what I want you to do :classic: )

hello there

could somebody do me a favour and make a decal that is based on the professor Quirrell head with Voldemort on the back?

What I am after is the left half of the face is Voldemort's and the right half is Quirrell's and could this be done in a flesh variation?

If anyone can do this I will be very grateful to them (and just so you know, this is NOT a Harry Potter decal I want)

(Being a Phantom Phan, you may get what I want you to do :classic: )

Untitled-2

My attempt

Untitled-2

My attempt

It's very good but it's not entirely what I was asking for, I will use that one too though as it is very good!, I was looking for the old style Voldemort face on one side (right hand) and quirell's on the other (left hand)

I want to do some Phantom of the Opera MOC's and I thought Voldemort's face looked very much like the disfigured face that happens to be under the mask.

either that or Voldemort's face on the right hand side of the face with some other random looking minifigure face on the other half, just like the phantom.

I was looking at sets I have and I'm thinking the other side of the face could have this face:

3626bpx388.1201309991.jpg

( obviously not the screaming face)

all that in flesh :)

Thanks for the help so far TLOR :sweet: