Bonaparte

Decal Wish List

Hello there!

It´s my first post in Eurobricks and sorry for start asking for something but I really missed the Kingdoms decals (Red Lions and Dragons). Is there someone working on something already? I think I saw someone else ask them too. A few examples below to help.

7187-0000-xx-33-3.jpg

cas468.jpgcas463.jpgcas464.jpg

7947-0000-xx-33-1.jpg

cas445.jpgcas472.jpgcas459.jpg

Thanks!

Edited by Fantu

Ok a tight order. :look: I will finish up the above one then get to work.

Which pieces do you want decals of?

I see the minifigs but like what do you want, the heads, the torsos, the shields?

yes!! thank you for hear me !!!

:classic::sweet:

Hey HP! Almost done. :wink:

Edited by Fuzzylegobricks

Which pieces do you want decals of?

I see the minifigs but like what do you want, the heads, the torsos, the shields?

Fuzzy thanks for the reply. I think that just the torsos and the shields are most "needed" decals since I found no decals from the Kingdoms theme.

Fuzzy thanks for the reply. I think that just the torsos and the shields are most "needed" decals since I found no decals from the Kingdoms theme.

And what about the chest armor decals? the princess too?

Also here is the shield (no white background): shuild_1.png:wink:

Harry Potter: I have had some trouble with your request because I do not think I am too good at faces for minifigs. I will do any torsos or accessories.

If I can figure out how to do the head I will reply. I will tell you if I have gotten it to work by 3 days.

Harry Potter: I have had some trouble with your request because I do not think I am too good at faces for minifigs. I will do any torsos or accessories.

If I can figure out how to do the head I will reply. I will tell you if I have gotten it to work by 3 days.

ok :classic:

no problem!! :thumbup::wink:

I can't find any official LEGO CM Musketeer decals. Are there any of them?

It is even not a musketeer but a guard of cardinal!

I can try to make it using high-quality photo of a fig, but I want professional one.

post-17053-130659198697.jpg

Please make decal Cutler Beckett

Face end Torso !

a5afa6930f5f.jpg

you could always use these decals i found on eurobricks

Edited by BenBrick1234

Fantu: I will finish yours tonight.

Thanks. No hurry with that. I hope your decals appear in the index since they´ll usefull to any Castle fan who wishs to custom some minifigs.

Hello, I don't mean to be a bother, but I've had this request up for TWO MONTHS, and there has been no response, and I need the decals for a brickfilm i'm making, that has a contest deadline coming up soon...

I need a few face decals for this exploitation brickfilm I am working on titled "The Red River Flows."

I want each face to be yellow.

Here are the faces I want (Note: These are frames from the 72' horror film THE LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT)

screen_shot_2011-03-16_at_9.41.20_pm.png

screen_shot_2011-03-16_at_9.42.25_pm.png

screen_shot_2011-03-16_at_9.42.59_pm.png

I want each face to have minor bruises, a slight rough look, but still look okay.

-Matthew

Thanks! Hope one of the decal makers can get around to making it! :)

Edited by Kinz

@Fantu

I have finished your requests. Hope they work well for your needs. :classic:

shuild_1.png

kd1.png

kd2.png

kd3.png

kd4.png

@ Cutler Beckett

Here is one I found on a different website for you. :wink:

picture_1.png

@Fantu

I have finished your requests. Hope they work well for your needs. :classic:

Thank you Fuzzylegobricks!!!

Ever since mid feb I asked for a Robin One year later decal. Never got it. It's like being at a store and the ring up the people behind YOU first, but seem to never get to you. Once again: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w182/molly6342/superheros/Robin/TimDrake.jpg&imgrefurl=http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php%3Ft%3D338833%26page%3D3&usg=__0B3NKd_cnQ77utXCsqsjq2f6u1c=&h=387&w=400&sz=40&hl=en&start=0&sig2=OUX88ZVv46y_GUeWsSw2eQ&zoom=1&tbnid=T7J7iAR652bWJM:&tbnh=152&tbnw=154&ei=BK_mTdGXBOPv0gGIrfmcCg&prev=/search%3Fq%3Drobin%2Boyl%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1440%26bih%3D809%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=995&vpy=292&dur=926&hovh=221&hovw=228&tx=125&ty=71&page=1&ndsp=31&ved=1t:429,r:29,s:0&biw=1440&bih=809

I need that EXACT R on it.

The difference from being here and being at a store is that we are not employees; the decal makers here are using their free time to create decals, and they are not being paid to do this. Therefore, they have the choice to pick the decals that they want to do. Being rude and demanding will not make anyone do your decal any quicker. If I were you, and I requested something in Feb and still haven't gotten it by June, I would just use those four months to actually learn how to make my own decals instead of whining about it. Please respect the decal makers here at the MCW.

~tin7_creations

Ever since mid feb I asked for a Robin One year later decal. Never got it. It's like being at a store and the ring up the people behind YOU first, but seem to never get to you. Once again: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w182/molly6342/superheros/Robin/TimDrake.jpg&imgrefurl=http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php%3Ft%3D338833%26page%3D3&usg=__0B3NKd_cnQ77utXCsqsjq2f6u1c=&h=387&w=400&sz=40&hl=en&start=0&sig2=OUX88ZVv46y_GUeWsSw2eQ&zoom=1&tbnid=T7J7iAR652bWJM:&tbnh=152&tbnw=154&ei=BK_mTdGXBOPv0gGIrfmcCg&prev=/search%3Fq%3Drobin%2Boyl%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1440%26bih%3D809%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=995&vpy=292&dur=926&hovh=221&hovw=228&tx=125&ty=71&page=1&ndsp=31&ved=1t:429,r:29,s:0&biw=1440&bih=809

I need that EXACT R on it.

Like posted above I do this as a hobby like many others, I am the only one creating decals for this wish list and that means

you must be patient. I will create as many as I can and have gotten almost all done, the few that I cannot do are very annoying I know

but that will have to wait till I get better at those kinds. I will make your decal but remember: Don't be rude. :wink: