Bonaparte

Decal Wish List

my decals from the east india trading company downloaded from the LEGO® Pirates of the Caribbean game The Video Game with Texmod and edited by me.

EIC_Decals v1.0.png

could someone make a german dot44 decal? the sides and front of legs, the arms, and back and front of torso would be great. thanks!

Hello guys , I am currently working on my character for Factions ( the SoNE sequel ). All of my creations will be digital so I need some decals for pieces that already exist in real life. Specifically , I am in dire need of this Jedi's clothes ( torso , hips and legs ) , and the new Captain America head , but with a black beard instead of a brown one ( maybe the highlights that are a lighter brown could be dark bluish grey ? ). I only need the primary , serious expression , since my character won't be exactly the slapstick humour type , but if someone had the extra time and will I could use an alternate expression with a raised-eyebrow-type small subtle smirk. In any case if someone was kind enough to do any of the above i'd be forever grateful and would give them credit in every factions story to come . Thanks in advance :sweet:

May I ask, where could one come across LotR torso decals? The various Hobbits, Lake-towners, athe Dwarves from the hobbit... Civilian lotr torso decals, basically? Where could I come across them?

That, or Irish rural 1900s male clothing.

Edited by Imic